• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armor Contest : Sign-up [OPEN]

Alright, since I got so much problem with my old armor, and it was old, I made a new one.

33wqges.png

Now you can't complain :)
Maybe this one is not as good as the previous, but Idc, this is armor is my entry.

alright ^^ i edited :p o damn i gotta work on mine xD

EDIT : till i can get a proper entry this ismine :
pas0L.jpg

Last edited:
Reasembled! Beo didn't sign up, yet he is on the list with my edited sprite?

hmm very dark, as you said *unfinished* but still.. :/ can't judge much since it is dark, outline and detail (from what i can see) is nice tho. Shame it isn't finished as the right shading and it would be awesome.

Nice to see you're still active now and again tho :)

Good luck to all participating

:)

And hiper- if beo wins, you will win since it is YOUR sprite.. Then again, you ultimately have 2 entries therefore your votes should be added with beos for your votes :3 trolololol, na reasembled remove that man.

Nevermind, I sign out from the contest, no use in entering with an unfinished sprite.
Good luck to the remaining contestants. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
:/.

I didn't mean to cause you to quit, but i suppose you're right, you should of just brightened it abit but meh xD

Nice to see you're active though :)

And i originally viewed this on my phone, the sprite is visable now XD on computer.

However like you said it is unfinished. :/

Haha no you're right and I was doubting myself about posting it.
It's still far from how I'd wanted it to look so decided to finish it later when I have time
and show the result on my thread instead. ^^

Haha ok, also if reasembled doesn't log in in-time, ill set up the poll thread or someone else i guess.. :)

Haha ok, also if reasembled doesn't log in in-time, ill set up the poll thread or someone else i guess.. :)

You won't be able too, since you don't have everyones pieces, and I haven't publicly uploaded mine. xD Mine has been sent to Reassembled soo just wait for him to do it, so you don't miss any contestants.

I dunno, if it isn't done by tomorrow then can all contestants send me there work if it is not on the main post, and i will do the poll thread and it will show the voters so obviously, no voting for own sprites :p and

Don't cheat, there is no point; They are all pretty nice sprites so let the ot community show a true opinion on them. Don't make false accounts and vote your own. (as i saw this happen on the spring breeze map competition.)

Regards

Back