• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arrow [Spoilers]

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Don't read below if you don't want the episodes "evil villain" spoiled. :3

Not sure if anyone watches, but if you've seen the latest episode, I'd love your opinion.
Is it just me, or is the person playing The Count an absolutely terrible actor? Not sure if they've done it on purpose, but it's absolutely terrible, sorta ruined the episode for me.

If you haven't seen Arrow before;
Arrow (TV Series 2012– ) - IMDb

Last edited:
Ye I agree, he was really bad xD. Love the show though, best new show in a while. The best thing is that they show alot about his past in the island, it's one of my favorites shows.
Btw, new episode is out today. You should maybe edit your 1st post to say that this thread may contain spoilers if you havn't watched the latest episode :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye I agree, he was really bad xD. Love the show though, best new show in a while. The best thing is that they show his past in the island, it's one of my favorites shows.
Btw, new episode is out today. You should maybe edit your 1st post to say that this thread may contain spoilers if you havn't watched the latest episode :p.

Oh, true! x) I edited it!
Glad I wasn't the only person who thought it was terrible.

I started to watch arrow as soon as it came out. It truly is an awesome show, btw the episode that was on last night had such a good ending.

Don't read below if you don't want the episodes "evil villain" spoiled. :3

Not sure if anyone watches, but if you've seen the latest episode, I'd love your opinion.
Is it just me, or is the person playing The Count an absolutely terrible actor? Not sure if they've done it on purpose, but it's absolutely terrible, sorta ruined the episode for me.

If you haven't seen Arrow before;
Arrow (TV Series 2012– ) - IMDb

He acts in fringe (another serie) and he has a total different role in it, I liked his acting in there and I think they gave him a hard character for him to adapt... I mean he's not that bad acting!

Seen them all so far, best green arrow for now.

The count looks somewhat like a child which is quite weird... dunno if it's on purpose tho.

Thoose whos swedish here and want to see swesub insted to download it here.

Arrow Videos

I have waited long time as thoose series. The truth is this is the one best series i ever seen. Recommend to ppl whos bored start watching arrow.

I am at episode 11 right now i am waiting for 12 and 13. This is the best serie i ever seen i said it twice anyway. The problem is with the serie 15 min of the serie its like talk and 1 kill, and 28min of the serie Its fucking action time then greastest part ever HUHUHUHUU <3 arrow

Back