• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arrow [Spoilers]

Sometimes I used the official website, it has 1-14 of the episodes and the 15 will be on there sometime tomorrow I think? I'm to lazy to watch it on my tv so I just wait like 1-2 hours after it was on tv then stream it on my computer. For episode 15 ill use a different website and ill post it here once I go watch it. Hope this helps.

I think there is someone called watchseries . lt or something like that. However I dont recommend streaming becasuse it looks shitty and laggs. Better wait for dwnload or a better side who only upload quality.

Just use eztv.it, you can quickly find and torrent download tons of shows, with HDTV(350mb) and some with 720p(1~ gb)

My brother just watched episode 16 as it premiered on tv and he told me it was the best episode yet! I can't wait to watch it later tonight on the computer, so pumped!

I just watched tonight's episode, it was so crazy. I can't believe Tommy was mad at Oliver at the end tho, especially because Oliver just saved his dad's life. lol

Yeah, but you gotta think that if your best friend kept that big of a secret from you I'm sure you'd be pretty mad too, especially since Oliver said he never planned on telling him in the first place. Also Sara might be alive(pretty sure she is). I can't wait for next weeks episode!

Huehuehueu i liked episode 13 and 14 was the best one. Episode 14 is the best with the IT girl , but shes jewish ahahehahahaha. Anyway tommy's dad is an arrow what it called crossbow guy, or like that. And the best part is when oliver makes bad history to the it girl about computer,drugs, ahahahhaha hes history sucks to explain ahahahahahah. I want

.I.
Thea

The acting and lines in this show drive me insane at times, but apart from that I still kind of enjoy watching. The scenes from the island is what makes me stick around at the moment though, the rest is just a bore and it feels like it's getting nowhere. It might pickup now after the latest episode, it gave us a couple of alternatives for this to go forward and stop treading water. My feelings towards the show are the same as the ones to The Walking Dead; it's a genre I won't be too picky with, because there isn't really much else to choose from.

I just watched tonight's episode, it was so crazy. I can't believe Tommy was mad at Oliver at the end tho, especially because Oliver just saved his dad's life. lol
He should have dropped the "I did it to protect you" line before leaving.

My brother just watched episode 16 as it premiered on tv and he told me it was the best episode yet! I can't wait to watch it later tonight on the computer, so pumped!

Mine brothaa told me the same as your brotha Said I can't wait for 16 on a Swedish stream

Fuck fuck fuck, when is episode 17 comeing?? I want watch noooow, i saw 16 fucking awesome i think it's my favorite part, about tommys dad, and at the end of 16 , lauren mama came, to the door said i think sarah is alive, fuck fuck i wannt see 17 nooow, i drank too much coofee i think, if fucking hype , please episode 17 is out answerrrr faast.

Fuck fuck fuck, when is episode 17 comeing?? I want watch noooow, i saw 16 fucking awesome i think it's my favorite part, about tommys dad, and at the end of 16 , lauren mama came, to the door said i think sarah is alive, fuck fuck i wannt see 17 nooow, i drank too much coofee i think, if fucking hype , please episode 17 is out answerrrr faast.

"Arrow" The Huntress Returns (TV episode 2013) - IMDb

y u no look imdb??

Back