• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arrow [Spoilers]

I am at epsiod 11 now :)

In Epsiod 9 i think they show some windows 8 advertisment. that IT girl was showing out with Windows 8 :p

I Am so glad so many people in otland watching Arrow Rep++ to thoose people whos watching ARROW <3

- - - Updated - - -

I fapping at theaa and Helena < (Arrow Girl) they are so hoot. Hahaha best part is when Thea and Oliver is hugging toghter and he took her drugs in her pocket or it was her bag. HAHAHAH that awesome part he stole it he know that's she using drugs!

Well i heard that swedish channel said its 23 episodes Channel 5, well i waiting to thoose episodes.!!!!! I think i am in love with Helena, and Thea. The worst thing is i can't choose witch one i should be in love with Helena or Thea both is hot <3 i would bang both i swear

There's going to be a new episode for me in 3 hours and 47 minutes. I can't wait, the way the last episode ended was so awesome.

Well i heard that swedish channel said its 23 episodes Channel 5, well i waiting to thoose episodes.!!!!! I think i am in love with Helena, and Thea. The worst thing is i can't choose witch one i should be in love with Helena or Thea both is hot <3 i would bang both i swear

Sexuell myndighetsålder - Wikipedia

I'm on episode 14, when's episode 15 out?

Yeah, 14 is the latest episode that came out. Episode 15 will be out on February 20, can't wait :D

Back