• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arts of Exal!

Exal

o.0
Reaction score
Hello!
This is like my third thread already! In here I will post some of my mappings I'm doing. At the moment I'm just mapping for fun. Hopefully I will join some project in future. I started to map for about 10 minutes ago. I've been mapping before, but that was the old days. So here we go!

A simple cave.
2r5s0tu.png

Remember I'm new. No bad comments. And tell me what I could improve.
If you like my works you could always leave me a rep!

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
*I dont like the high grass borders.
*The shape it good:)
*The huge mushroom is kinda out of place.
*Overall it's very acceptable ^_^

*I dont like the high grass borders.
*The shape it good:)
*The huge mushroom is kinda out of place.
*Overall it's very acceptable ^_^
I thought about the mushroom aswell. It looks weird. And grass border. Thank you.
I'm doing my best. :)

Fix the auto-randomized ground and remove teh biggeh shroom!

Dont mean to be rude, but I think everyone can make a cave. Can we move on the bigger and better things? :p

I'd say the left hand side look's better, the right's neater. But the left looks like it has more details, even though it's just the floor thats different.

Arnt they the same? :D

He used more of the rough ground then the clear ground. They use this method in real tibia a lot for like Rotworms and Orcs in edron but no one really takes the time to look at that. But from now on i'm going to try doing this more :) :thumbup: Thanks Kokokoko

Back