• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [ASCALON] Ghostx & Epic's Life Thread

Just because there isn't any new comment's doesn't mean that people aren't following the thread. So keep on posting.

But always saying, 'Congratulations' or 'Nice' Doesn't quite make the thread alive does it? For the most part.

But activity nonetheless provides motivation. XD

h_lHdx.png

TCizVU.png

wtI-75.png

F7u6oz.png

Last edited:
EnsWVa.png

NxRMiT.png

50t1Mv.png

50t1Mv.png

and for the luls and my ego
DC8-DU.png

- - - Updated - - -

was gonna post these later but meh
uMl6QK.png

VNhw9C.png

Nh4moZ.png

b6OKEI.png

c-ogKZ.png

vp1Jp0.png

Aongra.png

Sweet to see this server up again ;P Just curious though, is Fare still a lone wolf when it comes to his server development? Aka not enough content to keep busy after a few weeks of playing? >.<

Gl with da thread ;)

Sweet to see this server up again ;P Just curious though, is Fare still a lone wolf when it comes to his server development? Aka not enough content to keep busy after a few weeks of playing? >.<

Gl with da thread ;)

he is and he isn't. There is alot of stuff atm, but he does have more support than last time

u2E9Mi.png

kk6dbH.png

jIbvHK.png

missed
qtAvtS.png

mhu4w.png

4STGpD.png

MK_wsV.png

And for the luls
WJEdS.png

Epiic will be added one day. For now... He's Ascalon's prince.

I'll update this post later with more screenshots because I've got some on my other computer and I'm too lazy to turn it on atm :p
Edit: Added them
3ChlWr.png

7FQ3iN.png

5aJ_8n.png

EPpZQD.png

RxbxPr.png

wnrz0P.png

hF1tcS.png

_zRMtB.png

yUOh1w.png

V0xlmP.png

CgcSDG.png

iF_cEu.png

OvmZQF.png

Last edited:
Ur lvling to fast , i'll have to buy a kill license and come and kill you guys...

Joke ofc ^^ show us some more and pgpgpg

We have only really been posting level advancents.. Maybe we will show some quests, outfits, houses etc aswell pretty soon. We just want to get level 150 and promotion :)

Back