• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [ASCALON] Ghostx & Epic's Life Thread

ZQtoqn.png

CwapjU.png

TQizhE.gif

9ow4kl.png

SSo24.png

BOOM.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so magic i got my own sheep and dogs to follow me around :D till fare took them from me :<
BUiBKg.png

Took you long enough to get promoted. Always talking and crap, I thought you'd never hit it.

Thanks for comments guys, here's some more
s4k5JQ.png

gRFg5S.png

SFny80.png

RaEnc7.png

lLzwkt.png

Event full.. seems like activity is coming back :)

some random screens (didn't get many leveling shots today, but i have leveled)
eL49Db.png

Quests n shitz
MTFIqe.png

kxPwKi.png

jMeEjT.png

ab8WIG.png

q12m8.png

Nice update! :D I'm glad I joined and thanks for helping me a ton at the start! :3
More levels!

RaEnc7.png

lLzwkt.png

Event full.. seems like activity is coming back :)

some random screens (didn't get many leveling shots today, but i have leveled)
eL49Db.png

Quests n shitz
MTFIqe.png

kxPwKi.png

jMeEjT.png

ab8WIG.png

q12m8.png

Bump, and no prob joe, not got alot of money lately, used to e rich but i'm too generous to newbies :> but will still help people with equipment, few levels etc so you get a feel for the server.

My new character

Name: Zoltar
Vocation: Crusader
Skills:
A9eedm.png

93/82 ML: 8
EQ:
z-5j0B.png

Weapon: You see a rare vile axe of luck [+16% chance to deal a critical attack(180% damage)] (+10) (Atk: 216-396, Grade: 5, Price: 90000)
Shield: You see a ceremonial shield of endurance [+50 health regeneration] (Def:300, Grade: 5, Price: 10000)
Helmet: You see a gladiator's helmet of repulsion [+3% chance to avoid magical attack] Shield: (Arm:73, Resist:73, Grade: 5, Price: 6750)
Armor: You see a rare ceremonial armor of endurance [+100 health regeneration] (Arm:76, Resist:76, Grade: 5, Price: 10125)
Legs: You see ceremonial legs of shadows [+3% chance to dodge physical attack] (Arm:74, Resist:74, Grade: 5, Price: 6750)
Boots: You see plated boots of mentality [+25 mana regeneration] (Arm:72, Resist:72, Grade: 5, Price: 6750)
Rings: I switch between "You see a ring of war (1.00 oz.).
Passive: Increases your attack bonus for 4%." and "You see a ring of swiftness (0.90 oz.).
Active ability: Increases your movement speed for 10 seconds."​

Last edited:
Well.. No words can express how awesome this day was. I don't even care that i died in all 200 screens i took during. Because.. I WAS THERE.
So here's a sneak peak.
ORN4BA.png

Back