• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [ASCALON] Ghostx & Epic's Life Thread

Think u both forgot to mention something? xd

That we won the house comp? :> yh forgot that.

Problem is i have been away, come back and well long story short buying a new hard drive. In the mean time using my shitty ass pc.

Read my post above. Will sort it out asap

good im getten so bored........ only person on here that i talk to is zoltar

Well damn Fred, if I knew you were getting lonely I'd get on.

Going away few days - lake district. Will continue when im back

well est time till ur back, im honestly bout to quit this ot for good. Its so boring when u have 0 active friends anymore that are on when ur on.
Btw if anyone wondering why my threads dead, its because i gave up on lvling and now i bot 100% afk till ppl come bck and because im to lazy to hunt for my items which is why i beleive i dont belong on an rpg ot
btw atm im lvl 257

Well ive been climbing scafell and other mountains in the lake district. Will be back on this soon i guess

I physically cannot play at the moment. Any recent logins have all been fare on my behalf so i keep my house :>
Will be back asap.

well when u get back pm me here, we gotta get active ppl to kill that nub guild sparta.
There all a bunch of retards who own the server atm since its dead

Well havent posted my levels in a while - but now over 250 :D and i'm streaming :D
ghostxpro

definitely a great server :D so definitely worth it

Back