• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon - The revival

1. EXP rate

The way I see it, decreasing the EXP rate could either be a plus or minus. I personally think the EXP rate last era was perfect because of the exp stages; once you hit I think it was like level 250 or 300, the exp rate became very slow. Any slower than that and I feel like it would be to slow; people would get tired of the endless grinding. I understand that most of the quests/tasks have been reworked to give some more exp than before, but unless you are always doing a quest/task it won't help as much as you think because unlike quests/tasks, hunting is something you constantly do which is a consistent source of exp but a quest you can only do once, a daily quest once a day, and repeatable quests most likely won't yield the greatest exp and takes time to complete. I'm just saying that if at level 250, it's slower than the previous ERA (which was really slow) then something is wrong and it will become a major grindfest. Like hehemidu said Ascalon was meant to be a mid to high exp server and lowering the EXP to much will cause people to quit due to the boredom.

2. Dungeons

I really like the idea of dungeons but it was poorly designed. First of all, like Aerro stated the goal of the dungeon was to run around the designed map in order to kill every last monster. The problem with this was
the atrocious mapping... especially with the underwater dungeon. It was a huge map that was underwater and took us FOREVER to complete since you moved so slow and the map was huge. I don't mind having the goal of killing every monster in the map as long as the mapping is well designed and thought through. Another problem, like Aeroo stated, was the lack in variety of dungeons. It was so boring just going in and moving across the entire map to kill all the monster, it eventually got tedious. There all all type of dungeon ideas you can come up with.
  • Go through X amount of floors in a tower and kill the boss at the end. The floors would very simple and once you have killed all of the monsters on that floor a teleport would appear taking you to the next floor, eventually reaching the boss. You could even add in a chance for rare floors to appear which yield treasure or trap floors which can execute you if you're not careful.
  • Protect NPC ____ from the attackers. Basically there would be waves of monsters that would come and try to kill an NPC. Your goal is to hold off the hoard of monsters and protect the NPC at all costs.
  • Destroy the 4 elemental shrines and after the 4 shrines have been destroyed an Elemental Boss spawns with 4 elemental forms.
You should only be able to do a dungeon a limited amount of times per day because the point of a dungeon is so it gives you a break from constant grinding while still benefiting you. It should give some EXP but not more than you would get from hunting since you get a reward on top of the EXP. In the previous era doing dungeons was more efficient than leveling which is wrong.

I don't like how you were able to get mounts from dungeons, it was just plain stupid and effortless to achieve. You already get EXP and items, mounts are a bit overboard. Another problem is that people would always have to fight about who gets the taming item and it was fu*cking annoying. Not to mention depending on what mount it was you had to use the taming item on the mount itself which prevented you from getting another taming item. The only way I would see mounts working in dungeons is if instead of getting a taming item from the mount you have a chance to get the taming item for that mount at the end with the rest of your items and then you simply click it to get the mount.

The main point of having no level restrictions for dungeons is so that high levels can go back and do the lower level dungeons if they missed out on a mount and then over leveled. If you remove mounts from the dungeon this won't be a problem anymore, and there won't be any reason to do lower level dungeons if you're a high level. A low level should not be able to party up with high levels because I feel like there could be some abuse in that.

3. Recipes
  • Recipes should have random values. By this I mean if a boss drops a crit recipes it can range from being 5%-10% instead of just one value of 7. This adds more customizations.
  • Add a wider variety of recipes. PLEASE add in a ton of new and rare recipes for BOTH low and high levels. There were some recipes for low levels like mana regen, but no mana regen recipes for higher levels.
  • Take a look at the bucket of water used in crafting.. because I swear the chance of it braking is like 80% and buckets are not cheap. It got very annoying and expensive.
  • Add in more recipes for helmets, legs, boots, armor, etc... because most of the recipes are for weapons which is lame. There only a few recipes for equipment (excluding weapons) such as 500 HP, or guardian angel.

4. Donations
  • I didn't like lotto tickets at all because it lets people get high grade equipment which seemed rather unfair. I see there is a poll to remove G7/8 items which should hopefully help with that.
  • DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER DID; there was a short period of time where people could donate for gems/ability stones and that was just stupid.
  • Donating for outfits/mounts is a good idea, BUT you should make it so that normal players have a way of achieving them as well since outfits/mounts give bonus.
  • The warp rune and transmuting wand are both VERY useful so I think it would be awesome if there was a non-donation version of both items obtainable in game, but they come with drawbacks. For example, the non-donor warp rune could have a X amount cool-down, or cost X amount of money each time you use it. The transmuting wand could give an X% less money than the donor one. This way those who don't donate are still able to have some of the same abilities as donors but of course with limitations.
5. Hunting
  • Fix the skulled monsters that spawn to be more beneficial. I can not tell you how many times I've killed skulled monsters and got NOTHING or at most 1 gem, no items or ability stones. Those skulled monsters take a long time to spawn (you have to get pretty lucky) and then when you finally get to face one they give you nothing.. they should ALWAYS give you at least something even more so if it's a red skull. :p
  • Add more rare, unique, and collectable items to monsters. I don't know about anyone else but I love it when monsters have super rare items they can drop, it just makes it exciting! even more so when it's indicated in some way such as the huge blue arrow that falls upon the dead monster. I can easily grind on monsters for hours if I know they have rare items they can drop.
  • Make some monsters more challenging. Most of the time I just smashed hotkeys while running around and it gets boring very fast. Yes you can just make monsters hit more, but it would be more interesting if some monsters had unique spells that require you to pay attention while you're fighting so you can dodge them, or else you could be facing death!
  • Maybe you could add in some rare items that only skulled monsters can drop like event tokens or something.
6. Vocations
  • Take a look at the vocations and see what you can improve.
  • Examine ALL of the passives and try to make them as balanced as possible. There were certainly some passives that were a lot better than others.
  • Add in more spells! It gets SUPER boring when you have to use the same spell for 90% of the game. It would be even more awesome if there were different methods to gain spells instead of just leveling up. Maybe there could even be some secret spells. ;)
  • Check out the formula for armor penetration and rework it so it functions properly. I know for a fact that previous era armor pen was pretty much useless which hurt sharpshooters.
7. Botting
  • Please take botters seriously and don't let them off the hook. It should be something like 1st offense 7 day ban, 2nd offense deletion.
  • Is there any systems implemented to prevent botters? I'm not sure why last era that one system was removed. I guess some people complain it was to "annoying" but if you can't spare 10 seconds to stand still everyone once in a while then you have no patience..
  • Hire staff that will actually monitor players and take action when necessary.
8. Staff
  • Hire professional and NON BIASED staff. (cannot stress how important this is)
  • The staff you hire should have some type of presence on the server. People like to see the staff online otherwise they feel like the staff doesn't care about the server or never get on.
  • Some of the staff members should be on from time to time to monitor players and catch botters.
9. Outfits/Mounts
  • Like Aeroo said, you should remove the outfits you gain from premium; it's literately wasting outfits that could be used for a greater purpose.
  • Create a variety of ways to get outfits. Right now you basically get outfits just by gathering creature products which is lame. Why not create some other methods, you can even make some secret ways to get some outfits.
  • Take a look at the outfit/mount bonuses and see if it needs altering.
  • Maybe add in secret ways to get creature outfits? I think it would be pretty cool and it would add to the pool of outfits. :)
Some of these suggestions are more serious than others but I hope you take a look and consider all my feedback. It seems like the server is going down a good path with more content being added, things being reworked, and you are trying to get feedback from players which is awesome.

Last edited:
4. Donations
  • I didn't like lotto tickets at all because it lets people get high grade equipment which seemed rather unfair. I see there is a poll to remove G7/8 items which should hopefully help with that.
  • DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER DID; there was a short period of time where people could donate for gems/ability stones and that was just stupid.
  • Donating for outfits/mounts is a good idea, BUT you should make it so that normal players have a way of achieving them as well since outfits/mounts give bonus.
  • The warp rune and transmuting wand are both VERY useful so I think it would be awesome if there was a non-donation version of both items obtainable in game, but they come with drawbacks. For example, the non-donor warp rune could have a X amount cool-down, or cost X amount of money each time you use it. The transmuting wand could give an X% less money than the donor one. This way those who don't donate are still able to have some of the same abilities as donors but of course with limitations.

gl paying servers costs

All I have to say is that if the exp is lower then it was last era, and there isn't more places to level I won't be playing. Not grinding twice as hard to level because you feel like changing exp AGAIN

Sorry for my delay in response.
I'm so happy to see this reply Zasranets! (and all the other replys ofc xD )
Most of what you wrote will be added or being/will be worked on

About donations, it's kind of a problem to do all of what you mentioned
But lottery will probably get another edit cause it's kind of ridiculous imo
And seems like most of the people think the same.
The outfits from the premium account will be removed. Quests for the outfits instea d
NO anything like buying gems or stones through the donations section. wtf :)

EXP rate change is still not certian,
*The players will choose eventually*

The crafting system has changed -
All of recipes have a skill level requirement now.
New recipes and edited old ones.
More material types. Some of the new and old are now rare to find and obtainable on quests also.

LOTS to explore! the map got revamp, old players wont get an easy run and new will just get hipped!

About botting, we're still not sure how to handle that issue :-/
Ideas plx?

Please keep posting your ideas for improvement! :D
Im so excited :):):)

PS- Sorry if I didn't reply to anyone specifically
I'll show you whatever you want Destruckto, just wait a little longer if you can :)

I'll chime in a bit here since I have some time ..
The xp rate last era is ideal imo, I can't imagine leveling slower then that.

The donation lottery tickets I don't believe are as bad as people make them out too be, sure buy them at low levels and you have G7 gear for when you get 300 (or whatever the requirment was) or you have your gems, or your ab stones, but everything is obtainable in game, and rather easy. I've always seen these as a noob trap.

Keep the warp rune and transmute wand as they are, they were also fine, but maybe a "noob" version able to get in game.

@Gaal "The outfits from the premium account will be removed. Quests for the outfits instead." I'd keep the mounts and outfits in the donation shop because they weren't always a HUGE problem, but like you said a quest for the outfits in game wouldn't be bad at all.

Probably take a look at every classes passvies, and defintly look for a rebalance.

I'd like to see more spells added, and more spell passives added. Getting a new spell with the same passive or WORSE then your preview passive was always shitty. That's all I've got for now

As for the xp rate, I'm not really sure if making it lower than last era is good idea. It wasn't that fast and also I think Ascalon is meant to be kind of 'high xp rate server', since the fun begins after lvl 150, then after lvl 250 real fun begins. And since now there will be hunting zones for 250+ and then 500+, not many people might have patience to level up to that lvl 500 to just explore new things if everything they did last eras is even slower right now(regarding those who already played here). Overall, keep the xp rate as it is, Ascalon is in my opinion not the type of server for grinding forever, it's meant to be fun and second point, if there are new places for high levels, why restrict players by lower xp?

Regarding dungeons - they are fine as they are, you can enter solo - ok if you are strong enough that's fine, you need 4 people to spawn a boss which drops mount items or unique set items, ok good. One thing I'd do different is entering dungeon. As for now, you could enter as many dungeons as you like, just by paying entrance fee(1k/3k/10k I think). So what if, every dungeon in set level range had base gold fee.
For example, let's say for first dungeon you have to pay 0 gold. Second entrance, 1st free + 1000 gold. Third, 2nd fee + 2000gold. So it would be like, 1st - 0 gold, 2nd - 1k gold, 3rd - 3k gold, 4th - 6k gold etc(just as Neverwinter Nights experience table). Then people wouldn't be doing dungeons all day long because after certain point, they will be losing money instead of earning it. There will be people who just need items so they will be doing those dungeons, but that's fine, everybody does what he wants. It would also minimalize overflow of grade items. Now if only one person would get let's say lvl 250, then he would clear dungeon, and spam those G6 items - I don't think that's the point of this system.

As for donations, server must keep itself online from something. Keep those mounts/outfits in there, keep warp rune and that money wand too, and for gods sake dont add any 'shittier' version obtainable ingame. Even if it would be fine to get something like that from quest or something, what would be the point of buying it in shop? Server must earn money for itself and that's the way in my opinion.

There isn't anything more to add I believe, but for some random minor ideas. Please tell me you revamped whole temple - I hope there won't be any of those switches that let you buy stones for event tokens - it was so confusing for new players. Idea with buying spells with tokens and money was kind of ok, but the prices were not. Adjust them accordingly and I think it will be ok, but also don't forget to add new spells for higher levels, because unlocking those spells was one of points of grinding. Maybe do it for ability stones like you did for magic gems - you can use only X grade stone/gem on X grade item. It would prevent people from placing g3 stones in g1 items, selling them and complaining that they didn't get g3 back but they got g1 stones.

Passives - I don't really know what to say here, as I played only 2 classes, but if everybody says sharpshooter's passive sucks then it must really suck.
• berserker - gaining bonus attack during fights and lifesteal multiplier - fine, berserkers were ferocious warriors that wanted to bathe in blood, so it's pretty cool
• crusader - chance for automatic revive and if party, chance for other party members - well he's the tank so that's fine
• wizard - chance for critical spell(1.5x or 1.7X) - I believe it was constant no matter what level you were, maybe add a recipe or critical spell chance bonus to weapons to add a little variety, but then maybe raise the critical multiplier to balance it a little bit, I'm not sure if this idea should even exist, just made it up for clear purpose of this post
• priest - sorry guys, but I have no idea what priests passive was
• assassin - chance for critical attack(2.0X) and chance to activate 'evade mode', which grants you 50%? dodge physical and magic for certain period of time. As for critical attack I loved it while playing, that evade passive doesn't really make sense for me. Assassins were skillful killers, who excelled at agility and technique I think, but on this server assassin was supposed to be ranged fragile dps. This passive gives him a little bit too much tankiness and since he is ranged, why give him passive that's most useful in melee range? Doesnt' really make sense for me. Idea I came up with just now is maybe something like giving him a boost of movement speed for 3seconds after striking critical hit, of course not after every crit, but let's say, 15%? 20%? chance. Well something like that, up to staff to balance it out.
• sharpshooter - chance to add a stack while attacking a monster, if you get 4 stacks your passive kicks in and raises your attack speed, you can attack only 1 monster while trying to get your passive on. Well if you have a decent equipment I don't think killing even leveled monster will take more than 7-8 attacks, so if my definition of their passive is true, then it sucks. I have no idea what sharpshooter passive might look like, but as sharpshooters were elite archers or just long range fighters, it's hard to imagine they would attack faster, when you need to pull bow string even more to shoot at great distances. But since they are elite fighters, maybe give them some unique ability to control pace of battle. New idea - give their attacks chance to slow target, so they can keep their distance as long range fighters. If that's not enough, let them build up movement speed boost with every let's say, third attack. For every third attack you get +X movement speed so you can keep your distance, no idea what else they could do.

As for crafting - it was pretty cool as it was last era, but if you changed it anyway and want to add more variety, then why not add recipe effect depending on crafting level? As they were, you always got for example 500hp from recipe, no matter what. Let's say now, you will get just 'bonus HP recipe', and how much hp you'll get depends on your luck and crafting level. Let's say 10 is basic crafting level, 50 is high and from this recipe you can get hp in range from 100 to 500. If you have level 15 crafting, it will be both hard to craft it and most likely you will get for example 150hp, but also you can get max 500hp. Higher the level, easier it gets to both craft it and get higher HP value, but you can also get 100hp even if you have lvl 40 crafting, just because you are unlucky. This might add some variety to crafting and encourage more people to craft, because last era there were only few guys who had decent crafting skills and they crafted everything for those with lower sklls, they just needed materials(I was one of them so 100% true info). Also if you are going to create new recipes, make sure that those make sense, because now there certain 'sets' of recipe and bonuses, which are considered the best and well, they are the best so new recipes would have to be pretty cool too to shake those top tiers.

Ok that's enough for now I think, sorry for the long post(took over an hour to write lol), but if someone made it through it I hope you liked at least some parts of it.

Regards,
Damiool

Last edited:
As for the xp rate, I'm not really sure if making it lower than last era is good idea. It wasn't that fast and also I think Ascalon is meant to be kind of 'high xp rate server', since the fun begins after lvl 150, then after lvl 250 real fun begins. And since now there will be hunting zones for 250+ and then 500+, not many people might have patience to level up to that lvl 500 to just explore new things if everything they did last eras is even slower right now(regarding those who already played here). Overall, keep the xp rate as it is, Ascalon is in my opinion not the type of server for grinding forever, it's meant to be fun and second point, if there are new places for high levels, why restrict players by lower xp?

Regarding dungeons - they are fine as they are, you can enter solo - ok if you are strong enough that's fine, you need 4 people to spawn a boss which drops mount items or unique set items, ok good. One thing I'd do different is entering dungeon. As for now, you could enter as many dungeons as you like, just by paying entrance fee(1k/3k/10k I think). So what if, every dungeon in set level range had base gold fee.
For example, let's say for first dungeon you have to pay 0 gold. Second entrance, 1st free + 1000 gold. Third, 2nd fee + 2000gold. So it would be like, 1st - 0 gold, 2nd - 1k gold, 3rd - 3k gold, 4th - 6k gold etc(just as Neverwinter Nights experience table). Then people wouldn't be doing dungeons all day long because after certain point, they will be losing money instead of earning it. There will be people who just need items so they will be doing those dungeons, but that's fine, everybody does what he wants. It would also minimalize overflow of grade items. Now if only one person would get let's say lvl 250, then he would clear dungeon, and spam those G6 items - I don't think that's the point of this system.

As for donations, server must keep itself online from something. Keep those mounts/outfits in there, keep warp rune and that money wand too, and for gods sake dont add any 'shittier' version obtainable ingame. Even if it would be fine to get something like that from quest or something, what would be the point of buying it in shop? Server must earn money for itself and that's the way in my opinion.

There isn't anything more to add I believe, but for some random minor ideas. Please tell me you revamped whole temple - I hope there won't be any of those switches that let you buy stones for event tokens - it was so confusing for new players. Idea with buying spells with tokens and money was kind of ok, but the prices were not. Adjust them accordingly and I think it will be ok, but also don't forget to add new spells for higher levels, because unlocking those spells was one of points of grinding. Maybe do it for ability stones like you did for magic gems - you can use only X grade stone/gem on X grade item. It would prevent people from placing g3 stones in g1 items, selling them and complaining that they didn't get g3 back but they got g1 stones.

Passives - I don't really know what to say here, as I played only 2 classes, but if everybody says sharpshooter's passive sucks then it must really suck.
• berserker - gaining bonus attack during fights and lifesteal multiplier - fine, berserkers were ferocious warriors that wanted to bathe in blood, so it's pretty cool
• crusader - chance for automatic revive and if party, chance for other party members - well he's the tank so that's fine
• mage - chance for critical spell(1.5x or 1.7X) - I believe it was constant no matter what level you were, maybe add a recipe or critical spell chance bonus to weapons to add a little variety, but then maybe raise the critical multiplier to balance it a little bit, I'm not sure if this idea should even exist, just made it up for clear purpose of this post
• priest - sorry guys, but I have no idea what priests passive was
• assassin - chance for critical attack(2.0X) and chance to activate 'evade mode', which grants you 50%? dodge physical and magic for certain period of time. As for critical attack I loved it while playing, that evade passive doesn't really make sense for me. Assassins were skillful killers, who excelled at agility and technique I think, but on this server assassin was supposed to be ranged fragile dps. This passive gives him a little bit too much tankiness and since he is ranged, why give him passive that's most useful in melee range? Doesnt' really make sense for me. Idea I came up with just now is maybe something like giving him a boost of movement speed for 3seconds after striking critical hit, of course not after every crit, but let's say, 15%? 20%? chance. Well something like that, up to staff to balance it out.
• sharpshooter - chance to add a stack while attacking a monster, if you get 4 stacks your passive kicks in and raises your attack speed, you can attack only 1 monster while trying to get your passive on. Well if you have a decent equipment I don't think killing even leveled monster will take more than 7-8 attacks, so if my definition of their passive is true, then it sucks. I have no idea what sharpshooter passive might look like, but as sharpshooters were elite archers or just long range fighters, it's hard to imagine they would attack faster, when you need to pull bow string even more to shoot at great distances. But since they are elite fighters, maybe give them some unique ability to control pace of battle. New idea - give their attacks chance to slow target, so they can keep their distance as long range fighters. If that's not enough, let them build up movement speed boost with every let's say, third attack. For every third attack you get +X movement speed so you can keep your distance, no idea what else they could do.

As for crafting - it was pretty cool as it was last era, but if you changed it anyway and want to add more variety, then why not add recipe effect depending on crafting level? As they were, you always got for example 500hp from recipe, no matter what. Let's say now, you will get just 'bonus HP recipe', and how much hp you'll get depends on your luck and crafting level. Let's say 10 is basic crafting level, 50 is high and from this recipe you can get hp in range from 100 to 500. If you have level 15 crafting, it will be both hard to craft it and most likely you will get for example 150hp, but also you can get max 500hp. Higher the level, easier it gets to both craft it and get higher HP value, but you can also get 100hp even if you have lvl 40 crafting, just because you are unlucky. This might add some variety to crafting and encourage more people to craft, because last era there were only few guys who had decent crafting skills and they crafted everything for those with lower sklls, they just needed materials(I was one of them so 100% true info). Also if you are going to create new recipes, make sure that those make sense, because now there certain 'sets' of recipe and bonuses, which are considered the best and well, they are the best so new recipes would have to be pretty cool too to shake those top tiers.

Ok that's enough for now I think, sorry for the long post(took over an hour to write lol), but if someone made it through it I hope you liked at least some parts of it.

Regards,
Damiool
Damiool bringing good ideas as usual!
Nice to see you're still active :)
Take care bro!

I'd love to play as I have previously, but I can only play if its a custom client. So PLEASE, create a custom client, even if everyone doesn't have to use it, just so maybe more people can play.

I'd love to play as I have previously, but I can only play if its a custom client. So PLEASE, create a custom client, even if everyone doesn't have to use it, just so maybe more people can play.
It will be a custom client, no worries. Otherwise its not ascalon

@Aeroo No. Exp should not be lowered at all, take it from someone who spent hours everyday trying to get level 300.. It takes forever already and if its lowered people wont even bother leveling to level 120 before they quit.
Leveling was pretty easy on the newest era. Take it from somebody who was lvl 380.
Lowering the exp won't be a deal breaker as long as there is content to fill in the gaps.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of activity here.
We are working hard on most of what you guys mentioned,
Because of that most of my energy goes to the develop/map.

owned, I wonder why people even think I'm him :-/
Someone here must know me or something :(

Destruckto, Dont you think that removing that will kill the role playing?

About the custom client, just like what DestinationSer said, it's not ascalon without it :-D

- Lottery poll -
After having this poll runing for about a week,
The results are a major change in the lottery system
That includes removing of the high grades items.

I'm pretty sure you were online like 24/7 and I know a few of the high levels botted. Sooooo
Leveling was pretty easy on the newest era. Take it from somebody who was lvl 380.
Lowering the exp won't be a deal breaker as long as there is content to fill in the gaps.

Leveling was kinda easy this era, but as for me after grinding dungeons for an hour to get 1lvl - took around 3-5 dungeons depending on number of monsters to advance in lvls past 380~ it was just getting boring, because there no was real point in doing so, maybe to get good stone bonuses in items, no other point besides ranking. Of course there were botters but that's nothing uncommon now I think? Also that time there was no point in punishing them since there was 20 players online, so everybody were 'whatever I believe and hope if we will get good amount of players now it will change.

As for crafting I think we have 2 options:
1) keep level requirement for crafting recipes but at the same time remove %chance for success and make effect values random
2) remove level requirement for crafting recipes but at the same time keep %chance for success and make effect values random

I think option 1 would be better because you will still need to spend time getting mats and crafting low grades to raise this level, but whenever you get that desired level you would just have to pray to RNG gods to get high stats. Option 2 is similiar how it was now with even more RNG, so I think it would be a little bit of overkill also you will steel need to get higher crafting level to get more %chance to successfully craft recipe so it is kind of similiar to 1. If there was no random effect value(example getting random value between 100 nad 500hp on recipe) then I would say keep it like number2 since then it would be too easy.

Someone earlier mentioned something about pieces of amulet drop from dungeon, it might be a decent idea. I could see it like we have for example 5 types of dungeons(apes/frozen/holocaust/jungle/deeplings), let's say in every dungeon you have a chance to get a piece of amulet, of course different piece for every dungeon. Then if you have certain amount of pieces you can summon special bosses in certain area. Depending on number of pieces of amulet sacrificed you would summon different bosses. You sacrifice only first piece? You'll get easiest boss with low lvl loot. More pieces = harder boss = stronger and more unique loot.

Oh I think there is one thing that everybody forgot here.

We need PVP arena and Guild Wars system.

And please look into guild management system at website, from what I remember it was kinda buggy and could be little bit reworked.

Regards,
Damiool

Last edited:
Im actually sad to see about what the hell you guys are doing right here.
Does no one remember what was going on a few years ago? When we looked up the highscore ranks and saw people being lvl 100 after 1 week and we thought how much of a nolifer this guy must be?

Do you not see the core problem of the server right here ? right now? you guys have played through it so god damn many times, fare, blazed, lava titan, now this guy? I mean yeah sure, go for it. release it. get some players, have some fun & earn some money. But NEVER ever in this amount of time you were able to put in you could change the significant problem you are running into. the same problem I ran into, Lava ran into, and god damnit even fare ran into. The server is a RPG server. It is about exploring, finding the chests with the gems & goodies inside. Other then that, the reputation of the server is as low as it can get.

If you want to hear the only good advice, ( And god yeah, I read through all the shit these retards typed out up there) You sit the fuck down with a mapper & start revamping this world map.(YOU CAN LEAVE THE TOWN HOW IT IS. NO ONE CARES AT THE TOWN. .. Probably should have told this to lava. ) Anyways. Revamp this shit. there SOOOOO many , Free of charge mapping people, who could take each and every system existing right now, and make it lovely.

I mean look at destruckto, He has a waypoint for every fucking hunting spot in this server, inclouding picking up items from the chests. He probabyl creates character and clicks on " start running" botton on his bot. That's what was going on with 40% of the entire population of this server.
In skype fare even confirmed that he leet Lava titan bot with the explanation that he played the server 10 times from lvl 1 to top level, Hey sir, are you not getting the core of it? every single player on this god damn server played from 1 - xxx for countless times.

I'm not really here to seek for attention or to spread out hate on you, I mean, why would I care.
Yet, I see you are starting to spend time into this. You already did i guess. Dont beat a dead horse. Put new equipment on it, feed it, let it drink fresh water & Breath air & I swear you will run an amazing server.

Im actually sad to see about what the hell you guys are doing right here.
Does no one remember what was going on a few years ago? When we looked up the highscore ranks and saw people being lvl 100 after 1 week and we thought how much of a nolifer this guy must be?

Do you not see the core problem of the server right here ? right now? you guys have played through it so god damn many times, fare, blazed, lava titan, now this guy? I mean yeah sure, go for it. release it. get some players, have some fun & earn some money. But NEVER ever in this amount of time you were able to put in you could change the significant problem you are running into. the same problem I ran into, Lava ran into, and god damnit even fare ran into. The server is a RPG server. It is about exploring, finding the chests with the gems & goodies inside. Other then that, the reputation of the server is as low as it can get.

If you want to hear the only good advice, ( And god yeah, I read through all the shit these retards typed out up there) You sit the fuck down with a mapper & start revamping this world map.(YOU CAN LEAVE THE TOWN HOW IT IS. NO ONE CARES AT THE TOWN. .. Probably should have told this to lava. ) Anyways. Revamp this shit. there SOOOOO many , Free of charge mapping people, who could take each and every system existing right now, and make it lovely.

I mean look at destruckto, He has a waypoint for every fucking hunting spot in this server, inclouding picking up items from the chests. He probabyl creates character and clicks on " start running" botton on his bot. That's what was going on with 40% of the entire population of this server.
In skype fare even confirmed that he leet Lava titan bot with the explanation that he played the server 10 times from lvl 1 to top level, Hey sir, are you not getting the core of it? every single player on this god damn server played from 1 - xxx for countless times.

I'm not really here to seek for attention or to spread out hate on you, I mean, why would I care.
Yet, I see you are starting to spend time into this. You already did i guess. Dont beat a dead horse. Put new equipment on it, feed it, let it drink fresh water & Breath air & I swear you will run an amazing server.
Alot of what you wrote here is right and already known to us. Old players wont have advantage on new comers excepts for knowing how ascalon works, the map is diffrent now(the main reason why the develop takes so much time and energy). Im sorry for this weird post im doing that from the e.r :(

Back
Top Bottom