• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon - The revival

Or the exp should be higher than last era because i got bored of grinding for hrs at lvl 212 and then i eventually quitted

I better hope that exp rate is higher than 2012 i have not played since then

I better hope that exp rate is higher than 2012 i have not played since then

The EXP rate was always spot-on on ascalon, imho could've even been lowered and the server would've been a little better. I highly doubt the server would be as popular as it is if the EXP was raised even further, the server would progress way way too fast and make everything boring as fk. I know I wouldn't play it.

The EXP rate was always spot-on on ascalon, imho could've even been lowered and the server would've been a little better. I highly doubt the server would be as popular as it is if the EXP was raised even further, the server would progress way way too fast and make everything boring as fk. I know I wouldn't play it.
If the exp is higher I believe that most players would like it because they must of played it some point in their life times (some of them) and they were probally in the upper levels before it shut down and in my opinion I believe the server would be more popular because the exp would be higher and players will progress somewhat faster but not too fast as you have said... but they would enjoy it more because they would not have to deal with the typical "ahh i died lost 5 lvls gonna take 3 hours max to level 5 lvls up again :(" instead they will be like "aw I lost 5 lvls.. not worried cuz i got 10mins to lvl back up 5 lvls :D" I know I would like that because I will be busy and won't have that much time to play like I used to in 2012 now I have much exams and homework to do and I would be lucky if I could play at all!

If the exp is higher I believe that most players would like it because they must of played it some point in their life times (some of them) and they were probally in the upper levels before it shut down and in my opinion I believe the server would be more popular because the exp would be higher and players will progress somewhat faster but not too fast as you have said... but they would enjoy it more because they would not have to deal with the typical "ahh i died lost 5 lvls gonna take 3 hours max to level 5 lvls up again :(" instead they will be like "aw I lost 5 lvls.. not worried cuz i got 10mins to lvl back up 5 lvls :D" I know I would like that because I will be busy and won't have that much time to play like I used to in 2012 now I have much exams and homework to do and I would be lucky if I could play at all!

It never took me 3 hours to get 5 lvls, The EXP is fine and quick. I would always take 260~300 every reset in like a week or so and the server would die out because people would get bored. But you do realize the EXP Rate has nothing to do with how many levels you lose, right? If anything being higher level with the current death loss would be even more disheartening, I would hate to see my character lose 15 levels at a time.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that the death loss is pretty good at the moment, not too high but not too low.

It never took me 3 hours to get 5 lvls, The EXP is fine and quick. I would always take 260~300 every reset in like a week or so and the server would die out because people would get bored. But you do realize the EXP Rate has nothing to do with how many levels you lose, right? If anything being higher level with the current death loss would be even more disheartening, I would hate to see my character lose 15 levels at a time.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that the death loss is pretty good at the moment, not too high but not too low.
It takes me a whole month or so to lvl to 200 you must have played the newer ones i was in 2012 one

It takes me a whole month or so to lvl to 200 you must have played the newer ones i was in 2012 one

The EXP was definitely raised since the 2012 era. I can see why you would want it raised from back then but what you were saying with level 1k+ is pretty outrageous. The only servers that I have seen make the rebirth system with high EXP work are DeathzOT and Cyntara, ascalon is way too custom for that to even work, would also take a lot of work and I'm fairly certain that no one is down to wait even longer for Ascalon to be released.

Higher the drop rate of red poc pls.. can i get some signs on that one??????? fuck those addons, i'll never do them again

change some of those bonus effects on the spells also, make it a bit more interesting :D

Back