• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask Mister Dastan

Wow so many haters XDDD
And when did I say that I'm suprerior? quote please ;).

@edvooooooooooo
Stop being ignorant, use google and search marijuana facts, it's a commonly known fact.

@wardawg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER

@Dastan
Why do these people still prejudice so much?

the only loser thats posting here on otland is you

hahaha that made me laugh, gaming is the worse thing I know.. I dont spend more than 1 to 1½ hours on the computer a day, more than that makes me dizzy seince I actually do got a life. And I will stick with the wannabe dr dre, dont feel bad, I love dr dre when he was with n.w.a but no dude you show of to much, keep the weed thingy for your self. I hardly think anyone is so damn interested

Well you tell me, you obviously have problem with me using weed, sure I love saying that I use it, but what should it matter, you love to tell people you game 24/7, it's not that I whine about you having no-life or sexual relationships IRL.

Also tell me why I'm a dr. dre or snoop dogg wannabe, lol, like everybody who smokes weed wants to be them.
I love to rap and freestyle and stuff but so do thousands of other people and if I want to be Dr. Dre or snoop dogg I'd be broke like all them G's, but I'm not ;)
Happy gaming, I'm going to create a "Ask unknown666" thread because you people keep whining HAHAHAHAHA.

everybody that smoke weed wants to be dr dre ??? omfg u made my day!! hahaha

everybody that smoke weed wants to be dr dre ??? omfg u made my day!! hahaha

That's what Doniio believes, ignorant non-heterosexual!

@Doniio
that made laugh even more HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you really ran out of ways to try to diss me, I'm your pimp, you my hoe, I'm the fuckign snoop doggy do'.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH space.

Thats true, out of creativity x)

And im your hoe? Its the contrary my fellow 17 year old weed smoking wannabe dr dre or snoop doggy dog shizzle nizzle. Im out, peace

Thats true, out of creativity x)

And im your hoe? Its the contrary my fellow 17 year old weed smoking wannabe dr dre or snoop doggy dog shizzle nizzle. Im out, peace

KK, bye justin, go hit your puberty HAHAHAHAHA, you made me laugh, you fail xdddd, time to chill and smoke da ganja mi brotha, one love.
You really have no creativity with your wannabe snoop d-o double'g,
You ain't no g', you nothin' but a bitch to me, you little nerdy.

Wow, im gone to visit a friend of mine @ the hospital and when i come back is everyone going nuts.

@Unknown666
Smoking weed is chilling if u do it once a week with ur friends, but dude ur telling us every day how u smoke ur ganjah and its simply annoying, i mean i dont give a fuck, u can smoke as much as you want but please dont tell me.
U just seem to be a showoff, and please dont tell doniio that hes *ur bitch* cause doniio is atleast as tall as i am and im pretty sure that i cud rip u apart if i wanted to, so could he.
And ur using it for medical purposes... dont make me laugh, what kind of illness cud a 17 year old have to smoke weed?

And yes weed is damaging your brain, cause ur smoking it like what, every day?

The most people i kno that smoke weed r either lowlifes or have rich parents and theyr all under 18 years old and have no kind of responsibility, everyone thats working/going to shool/going to the university isnt taking any drugs cause they wanna get somewhere in life.

Smoking weed is maybe *cool* when ur 16- but when u get older shud u also see that theres nothing cool about.

At ur question ~
People are prejucing bcause they have the typical *Smoker = sloth, hasnt got any goals and so on* pic in theyr head, yes there are also famous people that smoke weed but they r mostly just politicians or moviestars, no physician nowadays would smoke alot of weed.

@Cdvooo
Haha my family is the same way, the most people dont get what im talking about or cant follow me when im thinking about something really hard :p

Second Question~
People are stubborn because they are afraid that other people cud laugh about them so they stick to theyr comment OR they have just too much pride to aknowledge that theyr wrong.

@The Mods, dont delete any of the posts and everybody else, stop the offtopic.

unknown666 I have come to a conclusion that you are just an attention whore, you just want to be Ms. Oh Imma do all that and yeeeah I is better than ya'll, when if fack, you are not, you just want to be that guy who loves attention, lol, its funny when i see people like you in the streets, they are intimidated by people like me, and btw tetrahydrocannabinol does affect the neurotransmitter of neurons it can block the passage of them, while it does that, it can kill the neuron, and i wont say anything else because you are clearly a waste of time, as a matter of fact you are a waste of everything, i should recommend you lock your self in a room and adore your "GODS" listening to their music, and just smoke away until you can't no more, or until you keep loosing your neurons. BTW Support what you say. If Not, i just see in you another wannabegangster where in real life, he is scared of the streets. That is all i see. And this is my final statement, first of all GET A LIFE, second, Be your self and don't follow others, third, Think about what life is, and now think that everything you have done is just a waste of it:p

You mad?(don't have nothing else to say but just that spam you are causing??? lol)

@ontopic When are you going to answer my questions mr Danstan?

unknown666 I have come to a conclusion that you are just an attention whore, you just want to be Ms. Oh Imma do all that and yeeeah I is better than ya'll, when if fack, you are not, you just want to be that guy who loves attention, lol, its funny when i see people like you in the streets, they are intimidated by people like me, and btw tetrahydrocannabinol does affect the neurotransmitter of neurons it can block the passage of them, while it does that, it can kill the neuron, and i wont say anything else because you are clearly a waste of time, as a matter of fact you are a waste of everything, i should recommend you lock your self in a room and adore your "GODS" listening to their music, and just smoke away until you can't no more, or until you keep loosing your neurons. BTW Support what you say. If Not, i just see in you another wannabegangster where in real life, he is scared of the streets. That is all i see. And this is my final statement, first of all GET A LIFE, second, Be your self and don't follow others, third, Think about what life is, and now think that everything you have done is just a waste of it:p

You mad?(don't have nothing else to say but just that spam you are causing??? lol)

@ontopic When are you going to answer my questions mr Danstan?

I'm not even going to spend a little of my time trying to read that, lol.
you mad?

@Dastan
Sup in yo life brotha?

@Cdvooo
OTland is lagging like hell could you please ask again? :(

@Unknown666
Shool, work, learning for tests, trying to spend as much time i can outside with friends and the other boring daily routine.

I answered all this at the last page o-o

I Also answered unknown @ the last page~

funny-paintball-tactics.jpg

ok another one

Lord Dastan i was walking on a street near our neighbor hood and i find a small secret place and it has a small sign saying "The Wank Cup" i sow it and i was like excited but shy to go there tell me what to do?

Back