• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask Mister Dastan

DO NOT GO THERE!
Sounds like some dirty, nasty ass brothel (Or even a gay bar) so better stay off there (Im totally serious about this)

ok thanks its not like im alone its me with my friend so i have some protection if i go there something happen i would fight :p ,, i think its a rape thing... but i understand ur point so i wont go :)

Lord dastan: i was in a club in texas and a lady there asked to dance i was like idiot i didnt know what to reply i just said some weired stuff ,and got shy and ran away to the bathroom waited 5 min and went out to go to home? is this right to do? or should i dance with her she was so beatifull i was gonna accept it but the wiered thing came out of my mouth made me do this stuff go the bathrrom and return home.. so tell me what should i do? what is the mistakes etc..

To the first thing ~
Friends dont help you when you get some nasty ass dissease, it isnt just aids, there are so many different sexual transmitted disseases, so always use protection, no matter if the girl says shes a virgin or that shes on the pill or w/e else she tries to tell you, sex with or without condom doesnt feels much different so theres no excuse to not use one.

To the secont hing~
Just dont be shy, hell i was also like this but whats the worst thing that cud happen?
If u ask a girl out cud she say no, its not like in the movies that girls laugh bout u, and if u get one girl to say no will the other one say yes.

And damn if she asked you to dance with her than wud u definately had a shot at her.

I mean if ur confident is everything soooooo much easier.

By the way, themes that you shouldnt come up with: Weather, other girls you like, your mother, her ex and dont be too aggressive, theres nothing worse than looking despaired ~

Last edited:
Stop the off topic, just questions for Dastan from now on. Next post breaking the rules takes an infraction.

Mr. Dastan, this may be kind of a serius question. What do you think we can do for the earth, to stop pollution,etc, and what may be done? I am talking about your point of view, how do you see earth, and how would you make it better?
And i may be asking too much but can you get into details?

Mr. Dastan, why do you think so many people are such idiots now a days? I mean I am a history and politics nut, but some people lack common knowledge. I was talking to one girl about history homework, and world war 2 came up and she was like "didn't that happen in like the 1400's or something". I mean come on. People I meet(mostly teenagers, because I am one :p, but many adults too), are really morons if you go below their surface. I could ask someone "who is Angela Merkel, who is Vladimir Putin", or "where is Russia, where is India, where is Finland, etc.." and they're just like "I don't know". Now I live in the United States and I am speaking out of experience of the people I meet here, although it's not just in the US. A few decades ago I imagine things were different, people were politically aware, historically aware, today people just don't give a crap. They fall to whatever propaganda they hear and that's what they follow. They elect a president without actually understanding what it is that he is doing, then they complain about their government. I asked many people who say "Bush screwed up the economy", I ask them "how exactly did he screw up the economy", and I get answers like "he just did", or "he is an idiot", or "he is an asshole", but if you ask them what he did while in office they couldn't tell you one point. I think it's because people are just so full of themselves now(mostly in the rich West), that they feel they don't need to know anything.

Funny example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Well il try my best (Apologize my english, its 4 am here)

I think the first thing that we would need would be a efficient but still environmentally conscious way to get energy (Nuclear Fusion/Efficient Fuel Cells/Solar Panels/Maybe some day Antimatter Technology etc), that would be the first step.
The next step would be to find something to replace the normal fuel, hybrid engines are the first step for it but lets face it they are not really efficient.

I think that earth has already taken significant damage and that we need to do something right now, but the problem is that we havent got the technology for it yet.
I personally think that humans are like a dissease for this planet, were building citys, develop our technology and destroying everything thats in our path.
I dont think that earth is ever going to recover (Atleast not aslong as we humans exist), and the fact is, we humans are getting more and more and we need place to live, means we have to build citys, means we have to get resources and that means that we have to destroy the planet further.
The whole world, not just some single countrys, really the whole world needs to work together, develop our technology and try to stop the pollution.

But the probably most important thing would be to change the peoples minds, if everyone in the whole world would start to recycle, use less resources could we stop the pollution, im not saying that we can make the planet *healthy* again but we can atleast keep it on the level it is right now until weve got the technology to repair the planet.

Also some people think about moving to another planet, but i think thats just rediciolous, if we cant stop all the shit here (Sorry for the language) than theres no point in moving it to another planet.

That are my thoughts, i will actually think about this and do some research and answer you guys tommorow since i havent got shool tommorow, sorry i know u wanted that i go into detail but im simply too tired at the moment (Well i will help a friend of mine to paint his apartments but afterwards will i answer)

@Dixter
Well first of all, i really really laughed about that video, thanks for that (Especially when the questions *What religion have buddhist monks*, *Whats the religion of the isreali* and *How many sides has a triangle*.

To your question, it has alot to do with the countrys educational system, lets take austria as an example, i went to a crappy shool when i was younger, nearly noone has made it trough the third class, alot of foreigners that didnt speak german, the teachers were also not really motivated.
Okay didnt matter, since i was 8 have teachers been telling my mother how smart i was for my age, knowing stuff that not even kids that were 3-4 years older than me knew, than i went to a shool called *Europaschule*, it was a excellent shool, motivated teachers, nice classrooms and the newest technology (We even had our own computer in our class), ive learned alot there and i found some teachers i really really liked (Like my old math teacher, he never got angry and he explained everything, no matter how long it took for someone to understand) and he was really so excited when he was talking about mathematic and physics, he was my idol.

So im now 18 years old, i finished the 3 years of my apprenticeship (Atleast thats how its called here in austria) and im officially a salesman? (Well dunno how its called, its called *Einzelhandelskaufmann* here in austria) and now am i going to a HTL (Higher Technical Institut) [Electrical Engineering] and that even for free!
After ive finished this shool have i got my masters degree and i can go to a university.

Here can u see what it exactly is, also when the title seems german, its in english
Höhere Technische Lehranstalt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yeah, the shool system is very very important but the people also actually have to have the will to learn.
Most people think they know whats going on when they watch the news @ the TV now and than but thats just how it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

@ Everyone, i like this serious discussion and i think that one of you guys should make a thread so we can actually share our opinions about everything, this is by far more interesting that these other forum games.

Last edited:
Wikipedia said:
Höhere Technische Lehranstalten (HTL, Higher Technical Institute), also called Höhere Technische Bundeslehranstalten (HTBLA, Federal Higher Technical Institute) or Höhere Technische Bundeslehr- und Versuchsanstalten (HTBLuVA, Federal Higher Technical Institute for Educating and Experimenting)
Lol

And down there is everything explained in english so whats ur point?

Mr.Dastan is it ok to go to the bathroom and study? or not?

Why would you study in the bathr... oh... OH... ewwww.... fuck no, dude do that in your room, get sum good ol lotion and use the awsome lil thing called *lock* and ur safe :peace:
Ur moms gonna think that u have a stomach bug or smthing if u do that in the toilet lmao, kinda funny when u have ur fun and ur mom knocks on ur door asking if your okay hahaha

tumblr_l4kyv1Md831qaynxto1_500.jpg

Not really as far as i know can even people with heart problems use it.
And it doesnt grows ur penis at all, u just get a boner thats as hard as bedrock (Minecraft puns ftw), if u have the erection for longer than 3 hours get the fuck into a hospital and pray that they dont stick a needle into ur ding dong :thumbup:

Back