• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asking for financial assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
People donate to support others out of kindness. I’m not expecting anything from anyone. I made a post asking for help. If you don’t wish to help, why waste energy? I don’t know you. So, please move on.
My help comes in the form of FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Since this isnt the first time that you begged others to donate money for you hick ups, Im offering a durable solution.

It seems that you doesnt want to hear any financial advice but only want peoples money.
You are wishing me to move on from this, am I disrupting your self image or you ego perhaps?
This isnt any troll, im genuinly giving you advice, but I cant handle your self pitying.

My help comes in the form of FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Sense this isnt the first time that you begged others to donate money for you hick ups, Im offering a durable solution.

It seems that you doesnt want to hear any financial advice but only want peoples money.
You are wishing me to move on from this, am I disrupting your self image or you ego perhaps?
This isnt any troll, im genuinly giving you advice, but I cant handle your self pitying.

Nobody is begging here. This is the second time I have asked for help, the first being after my car crash and lost a lot. There is nothing wrong asking for help. I don’t have family to turn to. People ask for help all the time.

Anyways, if you do mean well, I appreciate it but your delivery makes me believe you’re being mean, sarcastic, and just want to argue or troll.

Who are all of these new members posting like they know me? I’m so confused. Am I being trolled?
Or are we being trolled?
I don't see anyone here trying to make fun of you or fool around, on the contrary - almost everyone above gave you some tips about your situation or expressed their honest opinion. You keep saying that you supported others and are a veteran in this community - above someone asked you some questions Which you did not answer. The answers to these questions could clarfy the situation a little.

Also forum profile means nothing. In my opinion there's no difference if someone registered in 2007 or 2023 has posted something here.

Asking for help as a last resort isn’t a bad thing. People ask for help all the time. I have no one else to turn to, so that’s why I made this post. No other reason. If you don’t wish to help, then please move on because I don’t know half the people posting and it seems to be more of an attempt to argue or troll than good intent.

Asking for help as a last resort isn’t a bad thing. People ask for help all the time. I have no one else to turn to, so that’s why I made this post. No other reason. If you don’t wish to help, then please move on because I don’t know half the people posting and it seems to be more of an attempt to argue or troll than good intent.
Dude, you are repeating youself everytime someone is asking you a question or giving you advice.
I want you know more about you situation and it would benefit you more to explain so people trust you since this isnt your first rodeo when it comes to asking people for donation.

Therefore I urge you to answer the above mention questions that I had earlier.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

"If you don't wish to help, then please move on."
That's not how it works when you start a thread on public forum. Afaik everyone is allowed to comment everything here as long as they respect the rules.

I just don't understand that some people posted that they offer you a real life advices which could help you at least a bit in your situation and you keep saying stuff which sounds like "meh, idc, I'll wait for someone who will ask about my PayPal, thanks, bye".

In my opinion - with each next post you lose credibility and show that you do not care about the help people can give you here. If I would be you I would appreciate ANY HELP.

My last post here, good luck again.

I’m saying that because these posts are delivered in a hostile manner by new members who pretend to know me but clearly do not. Everyone who knows me has helped me - some financially, some emotionally and some with genuine advice. And no, I don’t use PayPal… So that assumption or generalization is again a hostile/trolling one.

I do not ignore any of this or the advice. Clearly I’m reading everything being said. Thank you for the wish of luck.

Dude, you are repeating youself everytime someone is asking you a question or giving you advice.
I want you know more about you situation and it would benefit you more to explain so people trust you since this isnt your first rodeo when it comes to asking people for donation.

Therefore I urge you to answer the above mention questions that I had earlier.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Someone hit me and pushed me into a median on a highway. How’s that my fault? It was a devastating situation.

This seems really weird to me, since you say it wasn't your fault it should have been covered 100% by your car insurance, who would have gone after the other party for both car repair/replacement cost and cost of hospitalization (if any). Terrible messy situation yes, but not devastating as long as you kept your vehicle (and yourself) properly insured, unless you somehow found yourself in the middle of a movie-worthy conspiracy.

This is the second time I have asked for help, the first after my car crash and lost a lot. There is nothing wrong asking for help. I don’t have family to turn to.

There is indeed nothing wrong in asking for help. But I feel like you're asking for help in the wrong place. You're not an internet celebrity, you're not a core contributor to TFS, you're not the owner of the forum. Most people don't even know who you are, and have only casually heard mentions of your server project. A project that mind you has been entirely closed and for your benefit only, no scripts or anything given back to the community that helped you create it.

It also doesn't help that you don't give any indications as to your plans. You've given us a vague explanation of your circumstances, but not what your plans are when you get the money. Say someone tosses you $2000 out of the goodness of their heart, then what? You have rent/food for another two months, but after that what? Will you make another post and ask for more money, or do you have an actual plan?

You're much better off turning to the social services of your state/country, since they're infinitely more equipped to help you out of your current situation than a bunch of internet strangers, half of which haven't even known about you until this post.

It's a sad reality, but it is the reality.

This seems really weird to me, since you say it wasn't your fault it should have been covered 100% by your car insurance, who would have gone after the other party for both car repair/replacement cost and cost of hospitalization (if any). Terrible messy situation yes, but not devastating as long as you kept your vehicle (and yourself) properly insured, unless you somehow found yourself in the middle of a movie-worthy conspiracy.

There is indeed nothing wrong in asking for help. But I feel like you're asking for help in the wrong place. You're not an internet celebrity, you're not a core contributor to TFS, you're not the owner of the forum. Most people don't even know who you are, and have only casually heard mentions of your server project. A project that mind you has been entirely closed and for your benefit only, no scripts or anything given back to the community that helped you create it.

It also doesn't help that you don't give any indications as to your plans. You've given us a vague explanation of your circumstances, but not what your plans are when you get the money. Say someone tosses you $2000 out of the goodness of their heart, then what? You have rent/food for another two months, but after that what? Will you make another post and ask for more money, or do you have an actual plan?

You're much better off turning to the social services of your state/country, since they're infinitely more equipped to help you out of your current situation than a bunch of internet strangers, half of which haven't even known about you until this post.

It's a sad reality, but it is the reality.

Finally someone I do know!

My insurance didn’t cover it because I was driving for Uber and they said I needed a commercial policy. I got nothing for my totaled car, and the individual hit and run, never found. So I was left devastated. It was devastating. Please do not make assumptions because you’re probably wrong, and that time of my life was extremely traumatic.

I never claimed to be a celebrity. I’m turning to the community I’ve been apart of since 2008. That’s about all I have because I have no family.

And yes, I do have a plan. Anything provided here will be used directly for food and shelter, and I’m currently walking to a job interview as I’m writing this. Wish me luck! I don’t know how to explain I’m homeless but I’ll try my best.

State services and benefits have been exhausted. I am here as a last resort.

Regards,
Justin

Hi everyone,

Good news. My taxes were accepted and some money is on the way eventually. Any support through this next week or two would be much appreciated. No one has yet donated but I will be happy to answer any questions via message.

Regards,
Justin

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Good news. My taxes were accepted and some money is on the way eventually. Any support through this next week or two would be much appreciated. No one has yet donated but I will be happy to answer any questions via message.

Regards,
Justin

Good news indeed!

It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, but do visit a church or a synagogue and get to know your local Christian or Jewish community (if you have one nearby). They will pretty much always help you out to some extent, so that you can get back up on your feet. Especially the Jewish communities. You can never have too many Jewish friends. Find a Jewish rabbi and tell them about your situation. They will speak with their community. That's just my advice.

I don’t know who you are. I’ve never looked down upon anyone. Always been generous and supportive.

If I did something to upset you, I apologize.

After how you handled things when TibiaWR had issues which included being rude to not only myself but many others from the community. Not taking any ownership of anything and always pointing the finger else where.. I'm not surprised you've found yourself in a situation like this. Not that I wish this on you, but karma is real; and now to see you ask for money rather than put in any real work due to your unemployment running out is the icing on the cake. Truly, thank you for this J.Dre. Side note, literally everywhere is hiring and you mention having to fix your car previously which seems to be working.. pull out that phone and do DoorDash and UberEats; stop making excuses.

Edit: Thank goodness for taxes apparently 😅 Hope that 600$~ lasts ya.

This what happens when you way too much much in to games, bro i wash dishes for a living as ex con, my credit score is so low i cant get sim card i have CCJ county court judgment with 4.500£ debt, i earn 260£ a week paid 9.50£ per hour, imdont even own a pc, play tibia on mobile, using free wifi on train station, i bielieve you a a lazy very lazy, in order to get a laptop i took over time working 60 hours a week, from monday to monday no day of. how dare you ask for help, id rather send money to a kid who has heartbdisease , not to a fully grown man with both hands and legs, you should be ashamed, and whoever send you money should knownit went to sponsor a lazy ass noob. Go get a mcdonald application. Fok maybe i should go partbtime, apply for housing benefit and make anpost here to get a new laptop. Big fuk you buddy. Beside while having already one job i keep applying every day for an extra one , and im gonna work as many as 3 iobs, show us some job application, i even apply for jobs such as cleaner, yard operative, and also walk dogs locally for extra income. What are you doing ? Crying your ass out on forum? Should get a smack not a donation, grow a pair of balls. And get yo ass to work.

just incase you dont know how to find a job, open google, type "my city jobs" in my case its indeed or gumtree, create your cv, apply for jobs, wait for phonecall, present yourself like a fucking kfc chicken wings and work yo ass of. Full stop. Admin close this topic, thats a full time piss taking, he could of go fiver.com and earn.
Post automatically merged:

***** got a car, i walk to work because i cant afford bicycle, and there is no busses as early as 4 am, im spending my lunch break right now to type this shit instead of having sandwitch i very well deserve. You should apologize to trees for wasting oxygen.

Have you ever seen this many job applications, and only 1 interview? Seems you want it all easy way, well fuk im honna make a post maybe someone sends me refurbrished dell laptop with dual core i2 why should i bother saving 800£ for msi laptop, since people like you who own vehicle are too damn proud to clean toilets.
you saying you got it hard
compare it to my hard and lets talk whos got it hard

8069ADD0-1E4E-4778-83C8-4D641E7778DA.jpegC5CF0941-C698-453F-9ADA-D35783CA3CF6.jpeg

Attachments

• E174F33C-9AC0-4542-B502-EF85B683EE69.png
    E174F33C-9AC0-4542-B502-EF85B683EE69.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
  • 585A8E59-C107-4A38-8CF6-AF05120B49F9.png
    585A8E59-C107-4A38-8CF6-AF05120B49F9.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 15 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
JDRE IS A SCAMMER, HE IS NOT BROKE, HE IS NOT HOMELESS.

When we were working together as a team with other programmers, around April 2022 he always claimed he had no money so I was caring about him because I considering him a friend and had put faith in his project.

He had no money to pay me for tasks so I only worked when I had time.

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE REAL REASON HE WENT BROKE YEARS AGO AND ASKED FOR MONEY HERE IN OTLAND (04/11/2022) It was not because of a car crash as he states, that's the excuse for the people in otland.
aBwhy4w.png

4 months later, he always had the same reasoning of being broke and being unemployed and having no money. (08/11/2022)
7pNcSwt.png

gZsYfMP.png

He attempted to buy a feature from me which I denied because I was understanding of his economical situation throughout the last 4 months and I wanted to help him by denying his offer. (09/04/2022)

2sRELVX.png

FEW DAYS LATER HE BUYS THE NEW IPHONE 14 PRO MAX. AFTER HAVING ME AS A SLAVE WORKING FOR FREE BECAUSE HE WAS BROKE ALL THE TIME DURING THE LAST 4 MONTHS.
p5VwNoj.png

xgqNbx7.png

FEW WEEKS LATER HE TRIES TO FORCE ME AGAIN INTO WORKING FOR FREE AFTER THE 5 MONTHS HE HAD ME HELPING HIM FOR FREE (UNDERPAID), BUT AT THIS TIME I ALREADY KNEW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE OF HIM GETTING THE LATEST IPHONE 14 PRO MAX.

VJcFTj0.png

Do not fall for him as I did for many months, he is now going around selling my work on his custom and shitty TibiaWR project, which I honestly do not care about as it is months old and has nasty bugs aside his horrible custom editions that made his server a failure, just like him in real life because of being such a narcissist manipulative **** who happens to have ZERO friends because he just uses and discards them as needed.

And as you can judge from the dates on the given screenshots, he's been "broke and unemployed" for almost 1 year (just like many years ago), it's bs, he's not broke, he's wealthy, he scams people online and has them do work for him for free and send him money out of his manipulation of "good guy" attitude. I really thought he was broke out of all the things he said for months but he has money to order an iPhone 14 Pro Max but not to pay me for my time.

"Sincerely, Justin" - do not fall for this guy's attitude.

Last edited:
JDRE IS A SCAMMER, HE IS NOT BROKE, HE IS NOT HOMELESS.

When we were working together as a team with other programmers, around April 2022 he always claimed he had no money so I was caring about him because I considering him a friend and had put faith in his project.

He had no money to pay me for tasks so I only worked when I had time.

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE REAL REASON HE WENT BROKE YEARS AGO AND ASKED FOR MONEY HERE IN OTLAND (04/11/2022) It was not because of a car crash as he states, that's the excuse for the people in otland.

4 months later, he always had the same reasoning of being broke and being unemployed and having no money. (08/11/2022)
7pNcSwt.png

gZsYfMP.png

He attempted to buy a feature from me which I denied because I was understanding of his economical situation throughout the last 4 months and I wanted to help him by denying his offer. (09/04/2022)

2sRELVX.png

FEW DAYS LATER HE BUYS THE NEW IPHONE 14 PRO MAX. AFTER HAVING ME AS A SLAVE WORKING FOR FREE BECAUSE HE WAS BROKE ALL THE TIME DURING THE LAST 4 MONTHS.
p5VwNoj.png

xgqNbx7.png

FEW WEEKS LATER HE TRIES TO FORCE ME AGAIN INTO WORKING FOR FREE AFTER THE 5 MONTHS HE HAD ME HELPING HIM FOR FREE (UNDERPAID), BUT AT THIS TIME I ALREADY KNEW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE OF HIM GETTING THE LATEST IPHONE 14 PRO MAX.

VJcFTj0.png

Do not fall for him as I did for many months, he is now going around selling my work on his custom and shitty TibiaWR project, which I honestly do not care about as it is months old and has nasty bugs aside his horrible custom editions that made his server a failure, just like him in real life because of being such a narcissist manipulative cunt who happens to have ZERO friends because he just uses and discards them as needed.

And as you can judge from the dates on the given screenshots, he's been "broke and unemployed" for almost 1 year (just like many years ago), it's bs, he's not broke, he's wealthy, he scams people online and has them do work for him for free and send him money out of his manipulation of "good guy" attitude. I really thought he was broke out of all the things he said for months but he has money to order an iPhone 14 Pro Max but not to pay me for my time.

"Sincerely, Justin" - do not fall for this guy's attitude.

The fact he blames a girl for his lack of success in life to the point of claiming he was going to take his life just proves the type of person we are dealing with here, Justin.. sincerely; get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back