• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Athena Editor Development Thread

@Jo3Bingham I had to report his post because he used plenty of swear words, I'm guessing a mod edited it to look friendlier, but it was pretty disgusting to read. I totally lost respect for him when I read the first "f* you" words in it, not worth my time.

He should learn to take criticism, what a dramatic useless reaction, I'm with no words. :confused:

@Thread Good luck with your hobby project
Please join Joe and never post on this thread again. Thanks :)

Your a toxic person, and its not constructive. Therefore, please don't ever post in this thread again.
Please join Joe and never post on this thread again. Thanks :)

Literally all Ezzz did was suggest that you could/should clean up your code. There was no malicious intent behind his post, and I'm having a hard time thinking of any possible way you could have interpreted it as negative. All Jo3 did was try to explain this to you. Neither one of them is being toxic, but you sure are. Even if this does get more popular than RME, I'm most likely not going to use it unless you can get your attitude in check.

Literally all Ezzz did was suggest that you could/should clean up your code. There was no malicious intent behind his post, and I'm having a hard time thinking of any possible way you could have interpreted it as negative. All Jo3 did was try to explain this to you. Neither one of them is being toxic, but you sure are. Even if this does get more popular than RME, I'm most likely not going to use it unless you can get your attitude in check.
His post was not constructive in the least. All he did was insult my codebase. When ive spent 100s of hours on a project just to donate it to the community, im not sure what he expected the response would be. He didn't point out specific areas or suggest anything. Just an insult. I've told people who come here to flame or to be off topic to leave this thread. This is the most toxic community I've ever seen. So I will repeat myself. If all you have to post is insultd and pile ons. Please find another place.

You should learn to take criticism, if not, why even make this open source where you are exposed to people checking your code? I am sure @Ezzz intentions were good, dunno how that can sound as an insult.

I will post it here since we are on the discussions forum. Good day

# I can access the github repository. Are you done with this then? It must be a nightmare to work with you

Last edited:
many posts about how bad you feel about it, isnt this a map editor develp thread?

I am curious how the format is for loading and store to the otbm file. Could you provide a sample on how you do it? (for educational purposes).

Back