• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Athera-Online

Updated.

The main page has been updated with the current positions available, I have also added a few more things.

Dan/

this looks very amazing ^^ i will definetly follow this
Keep it up :)
and good luck

and if u ever need a storywriter in the future, to write quests etc , and i got the time ofc i'll apply for the job ^^

Name:Joshua
Nationality:born in bolivia
The Position You Are Applying For:spriter
Experience:ive been spriting for quite a while in my previous account elementz
Something about yourself: i speak 3 languages :D

13817d1336609540-elementz-spriting-thread-warrior-no-addons.png

64E4l.gif

mJcAE.jpg

HkfB.png

37VKQ.png

vq1vl.png

i mostly enjoy making items since they are simetrical ^^

Name: Christoffer
Nationality: Swedish
The Position You Are Applying For: Moderator (Swedish/English)
Experience: I currently have no experience with Athera-Online. I do have experience from tons of other MMOs.
Something about yourself: Friendly guy. I'm able to write in English/Swedish fluently. If you want an active moderator for your forums, I'm the man for the task. Athera's players and rules are my top priority.

Name:Joshua
Nationality:born in bolivia
The Position You Are Applying For:spriter
Experience:ive been spriting for quite a while in my previous account elementz
Something about yourself: i speak 3 languages :D

13817d1336609540-elementz-spriting-thread-warrior-no-addons.png

64E4l.gif

mJcAE.jpg

HkfB.png

37VKQ.png

vq1vl.png

i mostly enjoy making items since they are simetrical ^^

Thanks for the interest in joining Athera but unfortunately, your sprites aren't up to the standards we're looking for. Keep at it though, maybe you'll be part of the team one day.

Name: Christoffer
Nationality: Swedish
The Position You Are Applying For: Moderator (Swedish/English)
Experience: I currently have no experience with Athera-Online. I do have experience from tons of other MMOs.
Something about yourself: Friendly guy. I'm able to write in English/Swedish fluently. If you want an active moderator for your forums, I'm the man for the task. Athera's players and rules are my top priority.

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you when a decision has been made.

Name: Puddah
Nationality:same^ sweden
The Position You Are Applying For:Moderator and part time mapper/creative idéas, just the lack of knowledge
Experience:have played tibia for long time, likes to help the players of a server, been mapping for a while. I also have the ability to show respect to players and other moderators, a respect that some dont seem to have...
Something about yourself: i have no life? thats why im here :)

Name: Nathan
Sex: Male
Nationality: German, American.
Position: Scripter [Lua/Xml]/moderator (not required)
Experience: 4 years of computer classes, regarding web/software programming. I cant create just about anything with lua/xml.
Going into collage for software design next term, should be learning C++.

Something about myself: I don't know about anyone else here, but I actually enjoy scripting. Especially when its for a good reason, and seeing the sprites, and other obvious suggestions of dedication, I would love to help in anyway I can. A good thing is I am able to be contacted 9-15 hours of the day. I am someone that likes to stay active and maintain stability, meaning If i did acquire a staff position, I would be on all day to help anyone with questions. I do not believe in side tracking a player from playing the game either.

I will help with anything else I can, and for the last, mi habla espanol.

[edit] I haven't really tried spriting, though I am someone that is willing to take the time to make them, I've found some editing tools to help. I think I can come up with some to your stature, though I'm not going to attempt any until contact is made.

I love the old zelda/ tibian look.

[edit2] Forum looks great, some suggestions for user friendly compatibility :p. Im sure your well aware. It is a very good start to professional status non the less.

Last edited:
Name: ?
Sex: Virgin
Nationality: orc
Position: Server owner (send it via email when done, thanks)
Experience: wat??

Hey tiny danzor, you better fulfill my application, you know i have blackmail material hueheuhe!

please get back as soon as possible. I have started spriting, and am not bad at it, I have a low grade spriting editor, so After i purshace a higher end one I should be able to come up with even better prototypes, Here is a human i made. If you're not going to have "real" figured let me know, Ill come up with some other looks.

After my 4th attemple, first being other things, I came up with this. Also, I have this stick. I have a feeling ill be good with these two things, (nature textures, monsters).

The panguein looking, is showing my practice of drawing your server detail, This is with paint...

test.JPGtest2.JPGtest3.JPGtaaa.JPG

Would be easier if i had direction on what to sprite.

upload.JPG
bow.JPGtorch.JPGtutrle.JPGoutline1.JPGNew sprites.

Last edited:
Name: Adrian
Nationality:Spanish
The Position You Are Applying For: Spanish Moderator
Experience: Hosted some Tibia Servers with a good reputation, played other kinds of MMOs games.
Something about yourself: I'm steady, if I get into a project I get involved to the fullest, I'm willing to stay calm in the forums and everything you need to help make this a great project.

Thank you all for your applications I haven't been here as much recently I apologize for that I shall now write personally to each application including yours Bazz haha

Also, On your website Im trying to change avatar and cannot, I've registered.

We've set permissions on a per-group basis. It's basically all setup right now for different account types (I'll explain more later).

If you want an avatar I can edit individual user permissions to allow you to do so. Just PM me and let me know.

Back