• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Athera-Online

What positions are you looking for, I have experience in everything you are looking for.

-Arc.

I'm glad to be apart of the Athera team. I'll do my best to serve my purpose in helping you, and the team in creating the next 2D experience.

Position: Exact name to be determined
What I do: C++ programming, Web design

Afternoon all.

If at all possible, please use the threads on our forum to apply for jobs (yes, this does mean registering which will take about two seconds):
Athera-Online Forum

Looking really nice! Good luck, it feels like I'm not enough experienced to join your project! :)

Pretty much everything.

Let us know what your strongest attribute is and we can go from there.

Well I can map, script, all network ends, web design ect. So as far as that goes, whatever you need really. Just shoot me a PM here or on your site (I registered). Anything else that is relevant that I need to know and more information as to what kind of things you are looking for in detail shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

-Arc.

Last edited:
i am glad to say i have joined in a kind of test mode as i accustom to the spriting technique

Well I can map, script, all network ends, web design ect. So as far as that goes, whatever you need really. Just shoot me a PM here or on your site (I registered). Anything else that is relevant that I need to know and more information as to what kind of things you are looking for in detail shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

-Arc.

Cheers bud, I've chucked you a PM on our forum.

Name: Sven
Nationality: German
The Position You Are Applying For: Moderator [GER]
Experience: I used to be a tutor on several open tibia servers aswell as on real tibia - I think I could do a good job on your german forum section aswell as the english one, if necessary
Something about yourself: As written above, I am 17 years old and from germany, I am playing tibia for a long time now (5 years) and I love custom servers with home-made spirites :D
I am really interested in making sprites and maps, though i suck with making sprites ^^

- - - Updated - - -

spriites_zps1bc18e80.png

desert sand? :D
desertsand_zps76273b9c.png

first time i tried to make a wall, though im afraid it wont fit your style xd
Wallstandartsprite_zpse801faef.png

also some sprites of me, not sure if you like them as im not really used to this - though i would love to hand you some ideas for your project, no monsters though only weapons and small things maybe ^^

Last edited:
Name: woki(I dont want to write my name on internet)
Nationality: Mexican
The Position You Are Applying For: Website Graphic Designer and coder/Native Moderator(Spanish)
Experience: About 2 years
Something about yourself: Just a guy working on computers, In my real life job I finish fast and I have free time, thats the why I want to do more work(im bored of view youtube videos of cats)

In a burst of uncontrolled mind farting i went to the OT community.
your project is awsome man! who, your so far 0.o i'm blown away :)

Is this project alive? Or maybe you are active in another thread? Please let me know because I want to apply to the team

Back