• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Attack Speed on Weapons

ZeeBeast

Preferable Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hello. I am editing some items in items.xml and I was wondering if it is possible to add attack speed on a certain weapon here, Or it takes some sort of script?
For example.
Code:
<item id="8925" article="a" name="solar axe">
        <attribute key="weight" value="11000"/>
        <attribute key="defense" value="29"/>
        <attribute key="attack" value="52"/>
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="axe"/>
        <attribute key="extradef" value="3"/>
    </item>
Is it possible to add something like this?
Code:
<item id="8925" article="a" name="solar axe">
        <attribute key="weight" value="11000"/>
        <attribute key="attackspeed" value="600"/>
        <attribute key="defense" value="29"/>
        <attribute key="attack" value="52"/>
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="axe"/>
        <attribute key="extradef" value="3"/>
    </item>

How does it work? I added it into 2 items. One was <attribute key="attackSpeed" value="530"/> and it was the same attack speed as normal.
The other one was <attribute key="attackSpeed" value="450"/> and it attacked twice as fast as the normal speed :/

which tfs are you using? I think the attackspeed works for 0.3+
just info: the attack speed is in miliseconds, you entered 600 so thats 0.6 sec try lowering/high values

which tfs are you using? I think the attackspeed works for 0.3+
just info: the attack speed is in miliseconds, you entered 600 so thats 0.6 sec try lowering/high values
I was hoping it would work like that, But it seems if the value is above 500+ it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Back