• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Aura Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to change the aura placement to be the highest object on the player [higher than wings,mount,outfit,addons] because currently it looks like this
1629512501458.png

while auras should look like this
[Image: unknown.png]

PS : i got both those auras and both are under the player so i guess nothing to do through OBJ builder

im using otcv8 & wings / aura system by otcv8

All of those were made by @Leshrot for Shadow Realm and they are absolutely exclusive, you can ask him, everyone else who ever played SR or worked with Leshrot knows this.

All of those were made by @Leshrot for Shadow Realm and they are absolutely exclusive, you can ask him, everyone else who ever played SR or worked with Leshrot knows this.
Hello Shadow,
Sadly we get in touch for the first time in alike circumstances, but we both are in the same position that doesn't allow us to expect much from the other side, so please let me explain some points in the following message :
1) Im making this in public because it should be known 'Laws doesn't protect Dumps' which absolutely doesn't mean you or me.
Thus - i can tell your sprites aren't copyrighted // Your client isn't well encrypted like the normal otclientv8 encryption because simple md5 encryption could save alot of ppl from buying your exclusive sprites, if they are that important i guess you need to spare some of your time protecting your content.
2) You have a source of content//data leakage in your server which can be the client/staff members or whatever i have nothing to do with this, but before asking anybody buy your sprites to delete them and don't use them protect your work we are not your friends.
Since 1 & 2
I decided to leave the case completely to paypal as the following :
If they recovered my money i don't care to delete them as my goal was never to use stolen content, but believe me if i have to for my server's success i will do it :).
If they didn't and kept it to Atlas, then he could proof he deserves the payment and his job is done which means the job is done for me and im up to use those sprites

@GM Shadow It could be done in private between us in a much cooler way, but unfortunately your attitude and the way you were speaking with didn't allow me to talk/take this matter in a friendly way and I had to use the business slang, my english is not the best but it is still understandable for everybody hope its clear that I can use the sprites as they were leaked from your server its your own responsibility to protect it and don't expect everybody will delete it, hope its understandable enough for you because my re-actions might not fit your needs if paypal refused the refund request as i provided all the information possible and special thanks to @Andréew He sent me enough proofs for paypal so they understand its a scam, if Atlas could provide ownership of these sprites i can't do anything about it OR deleting it which means i can't help you anymore i already played my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Shadow,
Sadly we get in touch for the first time in alike circumstances, but we both are in the same position that doesn't allow us to expect much from the other side, so please let me explain some points in the following message :
1) Im making this in public because it should be known 'Laws doesn't protect Dumps' which absolutely doesn't mean you or me.
Thus - i can tell your sprites aren't copyrighted // Your client isn't well encrypted like the normal otclientv8 encryption because simple md5 encryption could save alot of ppl from buying your exclusive sprites, if they are that important i guess you need to spare some of your time protecting your content.
2) You have a source of content//data leakage in your server which can be the client/staff members or whatever i have nothing to do with this, but before asking anybody buy your sprites to delete them and don't use them protect your work we are not your friends.
Since 1 & 2
If they recovered my money i don't care to delete them as my goal was never to use stolen content, but believe me if i have to for my server's success i will do it :).
If they didn't and kept it to Atlas, then he could proof he deserves the payment and his job is done which means the job is done for me and im up to use those sprites

@GM Shadow It could be done in private between us in a much cooler way, but unfortunately your attitude and the way you were speaking with didn't allow me to talk/take this matter in a friendly way and I had to use the business slang, my english is not the best but it is still understandable for everybody hope its clear that I can use the sprites as they were leaked from your server its your own responsibility to protect it and don't expect everybody will delete it, hope its understandable enough for you because my re-actions might not fit your needs if paypal refused the refund request as i provided all the information possible and special thanks to @Andréew He sent me enough proofs for paypal so they understand its a scam, if Atlas could provide ownership of these sprites i can't do anything about it OR deleting it which means i can't help you anymore i already played my part.
I didn't read the full message, but just 1).
And I have to correct you, because looks like you aren't that smart either.
Are you aware that your sha1, md5, aes128, aes256 and who knows what more, won't protect shit either?
Those people dump sprites from client memory (yes apparently it's possible). Not "data leakage" or whatever you think it is. Your "simple md5 encryption" is as vulnerable as the better one such as aes. And I can confirm that his client isn't protected by basic md5 encryption (or no encryption at all).

Ofcourse you "can" use someones sprites, but that just shows your attitude and how you respect others. You got scammed yet you blame other people lol.
I still have no idea how people think that if they buy sprite pack it won't be stolen. Dude this costs time to make and it's not exactly easy to sprite something like that. If you buy "a pack" for 50$, then you are likely being scammed or quality is trash.

Last edited:
I didn't read the full message, but just 1).
And I have to correct you, because looks like you aren't that smart either.
Are you aware that your sha1, md5, aes128, aes256 and who knows what more, won't protect shit either?
Those people dump sprites from client memory (yes apparently it's possible). Not "data leakage" or whatever you think it is. Your "simple md5 encryption" is as vulnerable as the better one such as aes. And I can confirm that his client isn't protected by basic md5 encryption (or no encryption at all).

Ofcourse you "can" use someones sprites, but that just shows your attitude and how you respect others. You got scammed yet you blame other people lol.
I still have no idea how people think that if they buy sprite pack it won't be stolen. Dude this costs time to make and it's not exactly easy to sprite something like that. If you buy "a pack" for 50$, then you are likely being scammed or quality is trash.
It wasn’t 50usd it was 200usd, and i think i clearly explained thats it all up to paypal, if Atlas could explain to them that he owns them then i won’t waste money and i will use them if i got refunded i will happily delete them + i don’t care what ppl thinks about me specially in otland 🤣 you need to understand that he shouldn’t blame me or others (like zezenia) their sprite pack is completely free to everybody on this same community so don’t blame me because i got zezenia pack from this forum without stealing i just downloaded and never used it :)

Sorry, but I don't think @GM Shadow offended you, he just replied your question if they were exclusive or not.
As @Nekiro mentioned, nowadays they will memory dump your sprites doesn't matter your encryption.

Let me just point something for everyone.

Before buying a sprite:
  • Check if the person is a spriter;
  • Check if the spriter have any "portfolio"/thread;
  • Check if other people know him and people who made business with him;
  • Avoid buying premade sprites and packs (99% are scam). Specially if an unknown offers it;
  • Avoid buying cheap stuff. He offered ton of stuff that would take weeks/months to be done for the price of one single sprite. Isn't it weird?
  • Beware, there are scammers that change nickname more than you think.

That's not a guarantee, but it's the least you should do/know.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't think @GM Shadow offended you, he just replied your question if they were exclusive or not.
As @Nekiro mentioned, nowadays they will memory dump your sprites doesn't matter your encryption.

Let me just point something for everyone.

Before buying a sprite:
  • Check if the person is a spriter;
  • Check if the spriter have any "portfolio"/thread;
  • Check if other people know him and people who made business with him;
  • Avoid buying premade sprites and packs (99% are scam). Specially if an unknown offers it;
  • Avoid buying cheap stuff. He offered ton of stuff that would take weeks/months to be done for the price of one single sprite. Isn't it weird?
  • Beware, there are scammers that change nickname more than you think.

That's not a guarantee, but it's the least you should do/know.
I thought its do-able since he told me i will sell it for other owners and i didn’t mind, but anyway i can’t give a word before paypal’s reply on the dispute, currently he is trying to protect his rights and so do i, im sure paypal will issue the refund as soon as they read what i wrote since its not the first time

So to clarify, if you win the PayPal dispute you will delete the sprites, but if you lose the PayPal dispute you will continue to use the sprites because you paid for them right?

I thought its do-able since he told me i will sell it for other owners and i didn’t mind, but anyway i can’t give a word before paypal’s reply on the dispute, currently he is trying to protect his rights and so do i, im sure paypal will issue the refund as soon as they read what i wrote since its not the first time
Since you're at paypal, could you refund me for that half-ass php "trade-character" script which I never even used you ripped off otland and edited for a couple of minutes?

I got same message from same guy, but just as he was very "selling" aka he wanted to get money fast and send them fast for a very small price in return It all felt sketchy, after that I did some research and now afterhand it seems like I did the right thing.

Edit: His name on here is @jora probably just hiding with a vpn however.

Last edited:
Since you're at paypal, could you refund me for that half-ass php "trade-character" script which I never even used you ripped off otland and edited for a couple of minutes?

I got same message from same guy, but just as he was very "selling" aka he wanted to get money fast and send them fast for a very small price in return It all felt sketchy, after that I did some research and now afterhand it seems like I did the right thing.

I had very similar experience.. +1

you asked for a working system for my aac character auction, and you took it ? i was converted from gesior AAC and i didn't share it, i had to edit alot in it for you if you remember with extra features because i do.

Hello Shadow,
Since 1 & 2

I'm not saying whether you should or not use his sprites, but accusing him because he didn't protect his files very well is not the right thing to do. For instance, If you let your electronic gate opened by mistake for an hour or two, it don't give others the right to steal everything on your house. You are liable to be robbed, but the thief is still the culprit, not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back