• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Aura Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to change the aura placement to be the highest object on the player [higher than wings,mount,outfit,addons] because currently it looks like this
1629512501458.png

while auras should look like this
[Image: unknown.png]

PS : i got both those auras and both are under the player so i guess nothing to do through OBJ builder

im using otcv8 & wings / aura system by otcv8

I am Jora, I'am Atlas#0181, and I am here.
Im not the bandit like some ppl here are saying, and I'm here to discuss about it.
I didnt used this forum to offer one of this sprites, I never used this forum to show the sprites I have.
always talked to many ppl in discord and offered the sprites to this people.

I NEVER SAID THIS SPRITES IS MADE BY MYSELF.
I TALKED ALREADY WITH LESHROT IN DISCORD SOME WEEKS AGO AND HE ASKED WHO DID IT AND I SAID IDK.
Imposible to know the owner when you get a lot of sprites,
if they are not copyrighted they are NOT PRIVATE.

I know we have to respect server owners who bought it, we have to respect the spriter who did this.
Including the owner of post, I said this sprites is not private, and he just asked me about copy right,

many sprites I changed by work and received it, for this Im selling this sprites.
I got a lot of sprites and didnt offered it to ppl or posted here about it.

when carcoo owners of asgard bought it from me, he just asked if they are copy righted, and I SAID NO (check print)

I have total respect and admiration to leshrot (people saying he is owner of some of this sprites), but in my mind this is not wrong.
IDK how ppl want to use the sprites, if they want to use to make a picture, if they want to use on private server, if they only want to colect like figurines, this is realy not my problem...

everyone here works with game based in 'tibia', tibia is copy righted, so only the bandit here is me?

Im sorry, but in my mind Im not selling anything ilegal.
the problem is carcoo just to want the money back like they are trying for almost a week...
if someone here is not honest, this one is OWNER OF THIS POST.

Attachments

I TALKED ALREADY WITH LESHROT IN DISCORD SOME WEEKS AGO AND HE ASKED WHO DID IT AND I SAID IDK.
Imposible to know the owner
when you get a lot of sprites,
Sorry, you just admitted that you are reselling work that you don't even know the origin. This is very bad practice.

That's totally possible if you acquire them from the people who actually made it. Look at my checklist for avoiding issues like this.

I mostly sold my sprites in a exclusive way for the ones who bought it, which means I don't resell it for anybody else.
I also don't expect people who bought it to resell it, but to use in their games & projects.

You're a mapper, right? Why it would be a good idea to take someone's else work you don't even know who made and try to sell it multiple times?

I know we have to respect server owners who bought it, we have to respect the spriter who did this.
Thanks for you support.

Last edited:
Sorry, you just admitted that you are reselling work that you don't even know the origin. This is very bad practice.

That's totally possible if you acquire them from the people who actually made it. Look at my checklist for avoiding issues like this.

I mostly sold my sprites in a exclusive way for the ones who bought it, which means I don't resell it for anybody else.
I also don't expect people who bought it to resell it, but to use in their games & projects.

You're a mapper, right? Why it would be a good idea to take someone's else work you don't even know who made and try to sell it multiple times?

Thanks for you support.
Still to his credit.
“These sprites not private yours”
Atlas was honest when offering these sprites to carcoo. Carcoo bought them knowing they were ripped, so now the question is @Shadow_ you will likely lose the PayPal chargeback, so you have paid for sprites which the original creator says you do not have permission to use, what will you do? Will you use them or no?

okay so reselling sprites is bad or whatever based on different opinions. The real question here is, @Shadow_ if you lose the PayPal chargeback, will you still use the sprites? You paid for these sprites, even though you knew they were ripped as Atlas proved in the discord log. If you do not receive a refund, I am pretty sure you will still use the sprites regardless, correct or no?

@Shadow_ didnt bought only my sprites, everyday he come to my discord and send a msg: hey, it dont work on my server, move the wings position on spr or Ill chargeback...
I moved it more than 3-4 times, lose more than 4hours doing this edits to him, if someone arent honest here is him.

99% of ppl on this forum use things copy righted sprites based on cipsoft content...
In my mind Im not wrong selling this things...
@Shadow_ is bad boy and are stealing me!

@Leshrot Im sorry about it, but dont you thinks my maps never be ripped?
you can easy find here on this forum and many others the map tracker, and this is not ilegal program lol,
this is used for track maps...

you can see here a lot of ppl paying well for ppl decrypt the client, why they gonna waste a lot of money doing encrypt if none will be able to use it ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Still to his credit.
“These sprites not private yours”
Atlas was honest when offering these sprites to carcoo. Carcoo bought them knowing they were ripped, so now the question is @Shadow_ you will likely lose the PayPal chargeback, so you have paid for sprites which the original creator says you do not have permission to use, what will you do? Will you use them or no?
I was clear when i asked are they copyrighted, i already explained that my english is not the best, but there is nothing proves that i knew they are from another server i though he made them and selling them for multiple clients not exclusive to me so as they are not copyrighted i don't care, so this has nothing to do with ripped sprites.
Post automatically merged:

I am Jora, I'am Atlas#0181, and I am here.
Im not the bandit like some ppl here are saying, and I'm here to discuss about it.
I didnt used this forum to offer one of this sprites, I never used this forum to show the sprites I have.
always talked to many ppl in discord and offered the sprites to this people.

Imposible to know the owner when you get a lot of sprites,
if they are not copyrighted they are NOT PRIVATE.

Including the owner of post, I said this sprites is not private, and he just asked me about copy right,

many sprites I changed by work and received it, for this Im selling this sprites.
I got a lot of sprites and didnt offered it to ppl or posted here about it.

when carcoo owners of asgard bought it from me, he just asked if they are copy righted, and I SAID NO (check print)

I have total respect and admiration to leshrot (people saying he is owner of some of this sprites), but in my mind this is not wrong.
IDK how ppl want to use the sprites, if they want to use to make a picture, if they want to use on private server, if they only want to colect like figurines, this is realy not my problem...

everyone here works with game based in 'tibia', tibia is copy righted, so only the bandit here is me?

Im sorry, but in my mind Im not selling anything ilegal.
the problem is carcoo just to want the money back like they are trying for almost a week...
if someone here is not honest, this one is OWNER OF THIS POST.
where the hell is your respect when you sold sprites that are not yours to sell do you imagine ppl msg you to buy stolen sprites they can't use? i asked if they are copyrighted or not because i thought they are yours and you doesn't sell them exclusive which means you are selling them to multiple clients, not only me so i agreed but now its not even your sprites you just stole them and now you give all respect to leshort for stealing him, did i MSG you asking for ripped sprs?

you asked for a working system for my aac character auction, and you took it ? i was converted from gesior AAC and i didn't share it, i had to edit alot in it for you if you remember with extra features because i do.
You didn't even solve the alignment right and then it was this: (Do I need to post a pic of how it looked 22 days before the "editting"?)
Where those 22 days ago probably half or more was you being "sick?", as other customers of your programming service told("sick/ramadan etc").

Last message from me about you on here, the summary is that this @jora and you belong to same group.

sdf.png

You didn't even solve the alignment right and then it was this: (Do I need to post a pic of how it looked 22 days before the "editting"?)
Where those 22 days ago probably half or more was you being "sick?", as other customers of your programming service told("sick/ramadan etc").

Last message from me about you on here, the summary is that this @jora and you belong to same group.

View attachment 61473
Well if you remember i said i will be done in 30 days i gave you first version after 7-10 days, you had more issues specially with the design so we re-designed it, and now you are saying alignment and things that i don't understand, you could simply msg me on discord and we can do it, you are just seeking drama and shit, sorry im not into it

@Leshrot Im sorry about it, but dont you thinks my maps never be ripped?
you can easy find here on this forum and many others the map tracker, and this is not ilegal program lol,
this is used for track maps...

you can see here a lot of ppl paying well for ppl decrypt the client, why they gonna waste a lot of money doing encrypt if none will be able to use it ?
It seem you also pretended you made it somehow "and i'm sure in future you will need my jobs couse you will never find someone cheaper with this quality".
Did I took any of your maps and started to resell it multiple times? So, don't justify your action through other people mistakes.

I disagree with using Tibia sprites tbh. I think if you can, work hard to replace/create new asap, like Ravendawn, Bloodstone, Zezenia, Phobos and others did.
I'm also not working with sprites anymore, in part because great part of this community have very bad behavior like that.

Seem many people being scammed lately, so all I wanted was to point out to avoid doing business with such inconsistent persons. Guess everyone took my point, so, if you want to discuss something else come to my PM, thanks!

Last edited:
I think the one valid point remains…
@Shadow_ Have you deleted the sprites? You know now they are “copywrited”, so you made a poor decision to purchase them.

Will you delete them (A), or continue to use them (B)?

I’ll try to make this as simple as possible because I’ve asked 3 times now without a clear answer…

A or B?

@Shadow_ Have you deleted the sprites? You know now they are “copywrited”, so you made a poor decision to purchase them.

I’ll try to make this as simple as possible because I’ve asked 3 times now without a clear answer…

A or B?
Why do you care so much? Why does anyone care so much? you guys just love drama? It's just another sprite scam with many victims it seems.

For someone pretending to care about copyright you don't seem to know anything about it, yes the sprites are copyrighted... automatically. And no, the copyright is not being upheld so literally anyone can do anything with them until the copyright owner decides to take action, which he won't. His sprites got 'leaked' and resold, that is not the fault of the victims and with no intention of upholding his copyright, everyone should just shut up about it already.

A great question to ask is why the copyright owner won't (and can't) uphold his copyright.

So many people pretending to have morals while sitting on top of their stolen cipsoft asset thrones, absolutely embarrassing and cringe community.

Actually, I only “care” because of your post exactly. Does Shadow_ “really” care about copywrite and stolen sprites, or is he just using this situation as a reason to do a chargeback.

Scenario 1: Shadow_ does chargeback and keeps stolen sprites for free and uses them
Scenario 2: Shadow_ fails chargeback, and keeps stolen sprites and uses them
Scenario 3: Shadow_ fails chargeback, and deletes stolen sprites, losing $200 or something

I want to see if he is pretending to have morals or if he is legitimate.

Actually, I only “care” because of your post exactly. Does Shadow_ “really” care about copywrite and stolen sprites, or is he just using this situation as a reason to do a chargeback.

Scenario 1: Shadow_ does chargeback and keeps stolen sprites for free and uses them
Scenario 3: Shadow_ fails chargeback, and deletes stolen sprites, losing $200 or something

I don't think anyone involved in this is legitimate my friend. Welcome to OTLand.

p.s OFCOURSE HE IS PRETENDING

There is 2 questions
1) I've been asking my self is why do you even want to know what i will do in each cases, Its understandable that your only intentions is out of curiosity i already said that i really don't care whoever think of whatever he wants about me, it won't change my position in work, my skills and i already explained what i might be doing in case of chargeback or not, so you have your answers, BTW I will use them if i didn't get the chargeback who said that i won't? would you really spend money and time setting them up for 0 outcome?? if you want to know about me Here you go... i take decisions that i don't care what people will think about i look into the outcome and what change is it doing, if i got charged back why i would use them i will buy with the same amount even if less count, still the feature is alive [If i didn't get money chargeback or sprites i will lose a huge partition planned year ago thus my case is sensitive i will never postpone this update no matter what i will have to do.

If so why did you MSG me and saying the following through discord :

Dip SetYesterday at 12:10 AM​

I’m sure you didn’t believe they were 100% unique sprites when purchasing
To chargeback, i think that’s not okay, just my opinion

I hope this answer was clear enough for you and others, Please stop exaggerating it's non of your business because:
1) This has nothing to do with you<<<
2) This can never affect your life/business/server
3) You don't know what my decision will depend on and even after that explanation you won't understand WHY are those enough to take this decision!
4) I can never know if this decision will depend on something else in the future that didn't happen yet
Hope my reasons are enough for you to understand that I'm doing this conversation with the motive of fun; in short nobody here owes me an answer and its so bad to ask somebody about his decisions btw ;), so let me say it ..

congratulations your brain has gained some information, spent some energy thinking and lost % of your precious time investigating a case will NEVER affect you.
Post automatically merged:

A or B?
Bro understand, we aren't in the court, you aren't my boss, you don't know me and specially you don't OWE me any answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It never ceases to surprise me how little respect and empathy some developers have for other people's work, those sprites are worth thousands of dollars, you are aware you bought stolen content and yet you continue to blame the "scammer", let me just be clear, if you got scammed, that is ON YOU, none elses fault but you going the easy way, buying high end sprites for a ridiculous low price, ignoring how fishy it looked since it was convenient for you, now that you are aware those sprites belong to me, you insist on using them if paypal doesn't solve it for you, which is a clear display of your morals, if its benefits you, you won't care if its right or not.

I will repeat myself, you have my sprites which got stolen not leaked, you are not allowed to use them, yet if you decide to do so, you will be known as the guy who uses stolen sprites from developers of this community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back