• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Aura Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to change the aura placement to be the highest object on the player [higher than wings,mount,outfit,addons] because currently it looks like this
1629512501458.png

while auras should look like this
[Image: unknown.png]

PS : i got both those auras and both are under the player so i guess nothing to do through OBJ builder

im using otcv8 & wings / aura system by otcv8

It never ceases to surprise me how little respect and empathy some developers have for other people's work, those sprites are worth thousands of dollars, you are aware you bought stolen content and yet you continue to blame the "scammer", let me just be clear, if you got scammed, that is ON YOU, none elses fault but you going the easy way, buying high end sprites for a ridiculous low price, ignoring how fishy it looked since it was convenient for you, now that you are aware those sprites belong to me, you insist on using them if paypal doesn't solve it for you, which it's a clear display of your morals, if its benefits you, you won't care if its right or not.

I will repeat myself, you have my sprites which got stolen not leaked, you are not allowed to use them, yet if you decide to do so, you will be known as the guy who uses stolen sprites from developers of this community
^ +1

and actually to clarify, he said did a chargeback on atlas, and will still use the sprites because he “worked for them”.

Shadow_ “BTW I will use them if i didn't get the chargeback who said that i won't? would you really spend money and time setting them up for 0 outcome?? if you want to know about me Here you go... i take decisions that i don't care what people will think about i look into the outcome and what change is it doing, if i got charged back why i would use them i will buy with the same amount even if less count, still the feature is alive [If i didn't get money chargeback or sprites i will lose a huge partition planned year ago thus my case is sensitive i will never postpone this update no matter what i will have to do.”

translation: “btw even if I do get refunded from PayPal, I will still use the sprites. I have already used too much time to incorporate these features, and I will not slow down my server progress for anyone.”

Cool bro.

Last edited:
^ +1

and actually to clarify, he said did a chargeback on atlas, and will still use the sprites because he “worked for them”.

Shadow_ “BTW I will use them if i didn't get the chargeback who said that i won't? would you really spend money and time setting them up for 0 outcome?? if you want to know about me Here you go... i take decisions that i don't care what people will think about i look into the outcome and what change is it doing, if i got charged back why i would use them i will buy with the same amount even if less count, still the feature is alive [If i didn't get money chargeback or sprites i will lose a huge partition planned year ago thus my case is sensitive i will never postpone this update no matter what i will have to do.”

translation: “btw even if I do get refunded from PayPal, I will still use the sprites. I have already used too much time to incorporate these features, and I will not slow down my server progress for anyone.”

Cool bro.
Scamming but with extra steps

It never ceases to surprise me how little respect and empathy some developers have for other people's work, those sprites are worth thousands of dollars, you are aware you bought stolen content and yet you continue to blame the "scammer", let me just be clear, if you got scammed, that is ON YOU, none elses fault but you going the easy way, buying high end sprites for a ridiculous low price, ignoring how fishy it looked since it was convenient for you, now that you are aware those sprites belong to me, you insist on using them if paypal doesn't solve it for you, which is a clear display of your morals, if its benefits you, you won't care if its right or not.

I will repeat myself, you have my sprites which got stolen not leaked, you are not allowed to use them, yet if you decide to do so, you will be known as the guy who uses stolen sprites from developers of this community
As i said before twice, i don't care whatever anybody says/thinks about me, you should understand and know that its impossible to not receive the chargeback unless atlas could prove he made them which is still impossible he said by him self in this thread that he stole them 🤣, so again relax the reply is meant to be in that way in case anything happened.
Post automatically merged:

^ +1

Cool bro.
Toxic Translation by Dip Set
Bro you killing me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

you will be known as the guy who uses stolen sprites from developers of this community
The actual whole OT community right now after realising we all stole cipsoft assets and dont want mr gm shadow to come for us:
Avoid The Office GIF

Stealing is stealing mr shadow, doesn't matter if it's from this "community" or from cipsoft or anywhere else. You have no high ground at all, step down off your pedestal lmfao. He's just as much a victim as you and while his personality and attitude are a bit lacking, don't blame him because you let your sprites leak.

The actual whole OT community right now after realising we all stole cipsoft assets and dont want mr gm shadow to come for us:
Avoid The Office GIF

Stealing is stealing mr shadow, doesn't matter if it's from this "community" or from cipsoft or anywhere else. You have no high ground at all, step down off your pedestal lmfao. He's just as much a victim as you and while his personality and attitude are a bit lacking, don't blame him because you let your sprites leak.
Because he dont leak his own sprites?

I think i know how this sprites was released

Some time ago, I think it was a year ago?

A guy appeared on the GM Shadow server discord (Shadowrealm) which shared a screen of his computer showing software that he had bought from another guy

The grace of this program is that you opened the client (and it worked with all class of clients in fact), you put a connected char and it consumed practically all the computer resources to "copy" the sprites of the game (it was a tracking system)

As a player peeked out with their outfit / auras / mounts / wings, he could select a specific frame from the game to "track" all the sprites that were occurring in that SQM.

This guy was making his own server and was offering other people all the sprites he had tracked.
To give you an idea, that guy had ALL the sprites from:
Shadowrealm, Evolunia, Archlight, and Medivia (so the "you didn't protect your client well" argument doesn't really apply).

I see some arguments here about Cipsoft;

Years ago Cipsoft spoke about servers (in fact it had friction with OTfans; Easy 10 years ago)
But in the end the cipsoft staff reached three big conclusions
1) German laws are territorial and not all countries have signed judicial agreements with Germany to try people for crimes that violate the intellectual property of that country
2) Those who create the servers are natural persons and not legal personalities (in fact there are few staff, such as Archlight, who recognize themselves as companies), that is, we speak of an "anonymous" subject, which is done impossible for Cipsoft to pursue it (different from the case of companies as happened with Nintendo vs SVKE-PXG)
3) They recognized that OTservers were the cradle of excellent programmers / mapper / spriter
Knightmare himself acknowledged that he liked to play OTs from time to time to refresh his vision of Tibia
(In fact Yalahar was an "OT" city, so we are with something and afterwards Tibia became an OT slowly)

Killing the OT community was like being the same guys who in the 90's told them that a 2D MMORPG game would accomplish nothing

_Shadow is a thief and that's it, they won't achieve anything by rebuking him or making a moral judgment on a guy who is sitting in a chair on the other side of the world, comfortable in his home.

What they can do is pay you in their own currency;
In the same way that he paid 50 dollars for sprites of thousands of dollars, then they pay DDOS services of 50 dollars and they attack his server until they are fed up xD

Avoid The Office GIF

Allow me to educate you.

OT developers built their code from scratch, developers from the community granted open sourced tools to provide all users the chance to get cipsoft sprites for free, Cipsoft allowed the OT community to exist willingly and decided not to legally proceed against OT developers for using their client/sprites and it’s documented in interviews made to Cipsoft high rank employees, here on the other hand, a single guy in bad faith stole our content with the sole purpose to profit off it and the guy who purchased it knew it was fishy but since he was also gonna profit off it decided to ignore the red flags and went for the buy, now he claims not to care about peoples opinion nor the owner of the sprites opinion.

Edit: Well, Kaorus beat me to it with a far more detailed explanation.

Last edited:
Because he dont leak his own sprites?

I think i know how this sprites was released

Some time ago, I think it was a year ago?

A guy appeared on the GM Shadow server discord (Shadowrealm) which shared a screen of his computer showing software that he had bought from another guy

The grace of this program is that you opened the client (and it worked with all class of clients in fact), you put a connected char and it consumed practically all the computer resources to "copy" the sprites of the game (it was a tracking system)

As a player peeked out with their outfit / auras / mounts / wings, he could select a specific frame from the game to "track" all the sprites that were occurring in that SQM.

This guy was making his own server and was offering other people all the sprites he had tracked.
To give you an idea, that guy had ALL the sprites from:
Shadowrealm, Evolunia, Archlight, and Medivia (so the "you didn't protect your client well" argument doesn't really apply).

I see some arguments here about Cipsoft;

Years ago Cipsoft spoke about servers (in fact it had friction with OTfans; Easy 10 years ago)
But in the end the cipsoft staff reached three big conclusions
1) German laws are territorial and not all countries have signed judicial agreements with Germany to try people for crimes that violate the intellectual property of that country
2) Those who create the servers are natural persons and not legal personalities (in fact there are few staff, such as Archlight, who recognize themselves as companies), that is, we speak of an "anonymous" subject, which is done impossible for Cipsoft to pursue it (different from the case of companies as happened with Nintendo vs SVKE-PXG)
3) They recognized that OTservers were the cradle of excellent programmers / mapper / spriter
Knightmare himself acknowledged that he liked to play OTs from time to time to refresh his vision of Tibia
(In fact Yalahar was an "OT" city, so we are with something and afterwards Tibia became an OT slowly)

Killing the OT community was like being the same guys who in the 90's told them that a 2D MMORPG game would accomplish nothing

_Shadow is a thief and that's it, they won't achieve anything by rebuking him or making a moral judgment on a guy who is sitting in a chair on the other side of the world, comfortable in his home.

What they can do is pay you in their own currency;
In the same way that he paid 50 dollars for sprites of thousands of dollars, then they pay DDOS services of 50 dollars and they attack his server until they are fed up xD
Allow me to educate you.

OT developers built their code from scratch, developers from the community granted open sourced tools to provide all users the chance to get cipsoft sprites for free, Cipsoft allowed the OT community to exist willingly and decided not to legally proceed against OT developers for using their client/sprites and it’s documented in interviews made to Cipsoft high rank employees, here on the other hand, a single guy in bad faith stole our content with the sole purpose to profit off it and the guy who purchased it knew it was fishy but since he was also gonna profit off it decided to ignore the red flags and went for it and now claims not to care about peoples opinion nor the owner of the sprites opinion.

Edit: Well, Kaorus beat me to it with a far more detailed explanation.
Honestly you are both so cringe in trying to justify stealing from cipsoft. Be mad that the sprites leaked and shadow_ is being disrespectful but jesus christ no need to make absolute cringe fools of yourselves.

gerMaN LaWS Are teRrItoRIaL
- Kaorus, 2021

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back