• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion isnt ded, ya'll dumb [My Experience]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloomega

Mega-War ❤
Solutions
Reaction score
Alright so i'm going to try to cut minor details in any way I can.
I met aurelion back in 2020, when I first started to get my server up, i was looking for a scripter, and aurelion messsaged me, That was starting 2020 before covid, He offered his service for 3 hours a day for 5 days, for 700 dollars, I told him I give you 400 USD and a lvl 500 char in RL tibia "Iam Dgawd", and he accepted. So we started to work, for around 3 months everything was smooth, good work slacked here and there, no issue, I was working as electrician so my time was also limited, it was w/e to me to be honest at least he was trying to help so I thought.
Around September hit, and I was done with programing, or running a server, I told him straight up that I was just tired, I wasn't putting the effort and he said the same thing, we just stopped working because there was no advance in the server anymore, He would give it around 5-7 hours a week tops, and well I was on thee verge of changing jobs, and wanted to save some money, and well, running a server cost money.
SOOO we stopped.
Fast forward 2021 Feb starts I'm working making 2k a week and well I look at otservlist to see what kinds of servers there are
PS i'm full retired of tibia at this point
I see a server called thornia that I used to play with a lot and I see that he has no admins on his server, other than the Owner
So I contact him, tell him I wanted to help him out and just be on his team, i told him I have this contract with Aurelion ( They knew each other) and well he agrees and I contact Aurelion We are Starting March and Aurelion is helping around 30 min to an hour for about 1 week/a day I would say, Thornia owner grew old of Aurelion not helping, and kicked him out, he told me I could stay, but I lost interest, Then AUrelion messages me and tells me, I have this idea of Bitcoin mining,
And I was like hmm sounds like a good idea, I've known the guy for a while, and he tried to help me out even after a year or so, he tells me, but the parts are expensive and I wanted to know if you are interested in joining with me , and I agree. I send him 1,100 dollars straight through zelle
and He starts showing me receipts and everything of the buys and how it was going, he was sending me pictures and well everything looked good,
Bitcoin mining goes on for around 3 weeks or so, and then he tells me, My graphics card can also be used for it, it works but I will be without one so I can't use my computer (forgot to say, we got interested in opening a 8.6 server(neverhappenedbtw)) Then he started to pull out money and telling me that it was for medical expenses too lol

and I told him, don't worry bro, i can lend you 300 dollars So You can buy one and we can continue with the idea
, while we bitcoin mine (BIG MISTAKE) He tells me for sure bro I will pay u in 15 days March 15 comes, "Bro I got covid" I kid you not, my mans had covid for 3 months,
Here is the proof of date
=====
obviously stalling for the 300 dollars, I wasn't even tripping, like I said, I make plenty of money to message him every day for 300 dollars, So after 3 months of that money not been in my acc, I tell him, bro remember that llvl 500 I gave you, just pay me with that, and we call it even, well everything is in the ss , He then proceeds to block me, never messages me, then after around 2 weeks pass by, and he unblocks me, I see a new picture of him, and send him another message (you can see in ss) Then proceeds to block me again I look in otland, ssupposably DEAD, I was liek WTFF is otland on crack? literally a complete fraud, so end of day, got scammed for 1100 for the rig +300 for graphics card, man you never stop knowing a person. end of day, im still rich, but just disappointed also know he did change his picture when I got unblocked, ugly mofo
Post automatically merged:

Probably put pictures not in right places, but ehh idc, you guys get the points XD

Last edited:
He is a piranha, in everything he was looking for an opportunity to cheat, he is like her group of friends, it is not surprising that he reappears under another name.

People like him always fail, he's a scammer.

People are just dumb it seems.
How it's possible to pay/borrow an guy from internet where u personally don't know his real country/ address / him just for an word , lol.
It could be 50/50 or pay when u see proof of doing something (screen / whatever) of ordered work.
No doubts, people are dumb nowadays.

Almost reached a deal with him and his team for 1.5k USD, but luckily it bounced, it's not only him btw there's a team behind.
When I tried to expose them on the OTCv8 discord server (they were famous there by that time)
He kept kicking me out of the discord for "breaking the rules" lol.
1624698913393.png
1624701151178.png

Last edited:
it's weird how they go all through this trouble just to scam. why not make some good ots instead? a good pupular ots can easily make 10k usd per month

People are just dumb it seems.
How it's possible to pay/borrow an guy from internet where u personally don't know his real country/ address / him just for an word , lol.
It could be 50/50 or pay when u see proof of doing something (screen / whatever) of ordered work.
No doubts, people are dumb nowadays.
Its like you keep protecting aurelion, you prob pay 300 for a service and think he was the best, oblivious to the truth, as I said on the post, i trusted the guy, for me he was trustworthy, but 2021 changed him and his corona for 3 months changed him too, it was mistake and im not trippin pocket changw lol

Idc if hes dead or not
just stop these useless discussion if hes dead or not lol
like wtf hes a random guy from otland
idc
If you got scammed, your own fault

Its not a hate or something just saying

That adds nothing new. Your screenshots are from Feb 2021, his last activity according to previous threads was Apr 25 2021 and his death according to other comments was Jun 16 2021.

Also a reminder to everyone: stop harassing people already
rules
6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.
terms
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe the mafias theres behind some servers to keep them trendy and on top.

On a side note. Private profiles and name changes (why is this even a thing?) shouldn't be allowed in OTLand - so users can keep a better tracking of users.

You wouldn't believe the mafias theres behind some servers to keep them trendy and on top.

On a side note. Private profiles and name changes (why is this even a thing?) shouldn't be allowed in OTLand - so users can keep a better tracking of users.
He deleted his account (or asked staff to do that). He didn't change his name nor just made his profile private.

Even in that other guy's thread from a few days ago, who seriously believes his wife being like I'm at the funeral right now, but let me just text random people on my dead husbands phone, like I got nothing better to do? Someone knows about Aurelion? (https://otland.net/threads/someone-knows-about-aurelion.276922/post-2663779)

Gotta have down syndrome to fall for that story. Especially when you're dealing with the type of person who not only sells spoof systems, but then also to people like Budex, to put the cherry on top.

He deleted his account (or asked staff to do that). He didn't change his name or just made his profile private.

Not talking specifically about this user - but the ability to do this in this forum.

If I were to scam someone I could change avatar/name/hide profile and continue my labor here like nothing happened, making it hard to keep record of my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back