• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion isnt ded, ya'll dumb [My Experience]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am i the fraud in this, i dont make 500k a second😆 i do make good money , and i did lose 1.4k and I never got payed out, dude youre fucking delusional, every bit of information youre trying to provide is cut off by my screenshots, i can pull up my paypal and check how much money Aurelion da dead man(lol) really sent me, and it was 0, talking about aurelion had covid and was not making money? My mans had covid for 3 months! like WTF hahaa im not crying about the money as I said, im just here to tell my experience and make awareness that not everyone in this community is nice,
You may know what everything is trolling due to your ironic thread (4000kkkkkkkkk), you are being paid by ezzz too? Better know your place and respect a dead man, as the people didn't respected and ezzz laughted when Aurelion mom died on december. And what he didn't sent you a payment? So we sent money to the wrong guy when he asked it? What about the graphic card that i've mentioned, can you give me an insight if i'm lying? That you asked aurelion to figure out about how you could withdraw? Thats why my wallet and the ayusutina mails was there, or the try to steal our server? No answers? no, nothing

Or lets speak about another topic, you were aware about the aurelion depression? A lot of people were, i don't know why @iNux hasn't posted why aurelion deleted his account xD, spoiler: otland mods didn't wanted to erase the topic when they together was begging them to do it

But yeah, better blame the dead man, he can't do a resident evil to post all of the stuff that ezzz as done and the rest of the community has done so far, keep hooking on the others and don't give a real answer, you fool.

Because its annoying dude. Nobody is interested anymore and now people know he is a scammer. Its done no?

Because its annoying dude. Nobody is interested anymore and now people know he is a scammer. Its done no?
Who knows? ezzz minions or kimokimo thats looking to sell you his failed rl server? Or budexstaff looking to troll?

Last edited:
The thread will still exist even if its locked. People will still find it when they search his name.

Oh, the troll is offended? why? if there was a screenshot proving that you were his staff, and just check your replies, you may be doing dirty private stuff together but you aren't going to fool anyone xD

Sadboy*, don't offend my friend ezzz

View attachment 59890

Eduardovela, please give me my 1100$ that you owe me, don't try to 🤣 the thread, i know that you asked me being kicked of the team, don't be mean
Never asked for the 1.1k because it was a investment, i asked for the 300 i lent the guy, talking about stealing the server, of course i knew he wasnt going to do it dummy, i got the ss of the chat me actually laughing about it afterwards, and why do you keep on saying he is dead literally the guy unblocked me this tuesday, had a new profile pic and i asked him for the money once more and got blocked yet again, dude its just embarrassing at this point, no one is laughing at josh, im laughing at you for trying to prove something so oblivious
Post automatically merged:

You may know what everything is trolling due to your ironic thread (4000kkkkkkkkk), you are being paid by ezzz too? Better know your place and respect a dead man, as the people didn't respected and ezzz laughted when Aurelion mom died on december. And what he didn't sent you a payment? So we sent money to the wrong guy when he asked it? What about the graphic card that i've mentioned, can you give me an insight if i'm lying? That you asked aurelion to figure out about how you could withdraw? Thats why my wallet and the ayusutina mails was there, or the try to steal our server? No answers? no, nothing

Or lets speak about another topic, you were aware about the aurelion depression? A lot of people were, i don't know why @iNux hasn't posted why aurelion deleted his account xD, spoiler: otland mods didn't wanted to erase the topic when they together was begging them to do it

But yeah, better blame the dead man, he can't do a resident evil to post all of the stuff that ezzz as done and the rest of the community has done so far, keep hooking on the others and don't give a real answer, you fool.
I would post the withdraws, but it literally got deleted and i got a warning for posting sensitive data, so i can’t show you

Never asked for the 1.1k because it was a investment, i asked for the 300 i lent the guy, talking about stealing the server, of course i knew he wasnt going to do it dummy, i got the ss of the chat me actually laughing about it afterwards, and why do you keep on saying he is dead literally the guy unblocked me this tuesday, had a new profile pic and i asked him for the money once more and got blocked yet again, dude its just embarrassing at this point, no one is laughing at josh, im laughing at you for trying to prove something so oblivious
Post automatically merged:

I would post the withdraws, but it literally got deleted and i got a warning for posting sensitive data, so i can’t show you
But your thread wasn't about that aurelion "thieved you 1100$?" now was a investment but you missed 300$? so the entire thread was FAKE?, also i don't still get the answer of why you didn't paid us and you just used our graphic card to make stonks (we aren't asking them, we don't need them, but you know, as you said, things has to be said, right?), that is still unclear.... Proof about aurelion being dead? any anywhere now, the info was been spreaded and you got the legal way to make it but for sure i'm not sharing that with you xD

Also you can't post the withdraws? Omg, such a coincidence, isn't it?

But your thread wasn't about that aurelion "thieved you 1100$?" now was a investment but you missed 300$? so the entire thread was FAKE?, also i don't still get the answer of why you didn't paid us and you just used our graphic card to make stonks (we aren't asking them, we don't need them, but you know, as you said, things has to be said, right?), that is still unclear.... Proof about aurelion being dead? any anywhere now, the info was been spreaded and you got the legal way to make it but for sure i'm not sharing that with you xD

Also you can't post the withdraws? Omg, such a coincidence, isn't it?
It was a bad investment because i never saw a penny of that money dummy, end of story lost 1.4k

of course you arent sharing no information xdd
ill send u a ss through priv

It was a bad investment because i never saw a penny of that money dummy, end of story lost 1.4k

of course you arent sharing no information xdd
ill send u a ss through priv
Ok, you are contradicting yourself but gz

It's good that the community take matters in their own hands and tries to solve disputes, or at least bring up bad experiences with certain services. That's how it should be.
However, we've come to a point here now where things have escalated too far. Each and every post is rulebreaking, and to be frank with some of you guys; we really don't want to let this "discussion" escalate even further.
Thanks for those who have been reporting rulebreaking posts - we appreciate it. It's hard to catch up with all these posts.

I think there are enough posts that shine light upon the situation already, we'll hereby lock these threads and clean them up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back