• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion isnt ded, ya'll dumb [My Experience]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck dude? You delusional as well? I swear the intelligence of people on this place has plummeted along with the increase of Venezuelans into the ot community. No offence ofcourse. There are smart ones, just nowhere nearby here.
Worst, im always living a hell on venezuela by earning 5000$ daily selling kondra content, but life in venezuela is hard and if you don't do 5001 you're just ruined, but watch out, is for a living, you know, otland has feed me the past 10 years, just i got depressive episodes each 5 minutes

Last edited:
Worst, im always living a hell on venezuela by earning 5000$ daily selling kondra content, but life in venezuela is hard and if you don't do 5001 you're just ruined, but watch out, is for a living, you know, otland has feed me the past 10 years, just i got depressive episodes each 5 minutes
Once again. I have no clue what you are on bro.

Once again. I have no clue what you are on bro.
I don't know either, let me go sad again

Oh nvm here is the web archive mate, Mazatlera Global - Alternative Tibia Server (https://web.archive.org/web/20170516115434/http://www.mazatlera-global.com/)
Thanks to the US web archive we can expose people like you <3
Hail usa and the otland mods that allows us to post whatever we want to expose those scammers (but not ezzz, he must be keept secret)

wait their layout is a free layout already avaialble for download`? xDDDDDDDDDDD

You're exposed now Azleh, Reddington and Aurelion can you stop mentioning Ezzz?
Yes karim, we could stop mentioning the community sadboy but no, he is part of the root of the things that are happening now on otland xD

If I had made as little as 20% of the revenue he scammed from screenshots on this thread, I wouldn't be living here in Venezuela at this very moment lol, people think it's a joke that I used to make roughly 50$ per week when I was actively working, when they made over 500 euros per week just by overpricing tasks and scamming, it just disgusts me and makes me think that maybe if I had a little more malice I wouldn't be in Venezuela today.
View attachment 59858
After discussing this with this hypocrite, he indeed kept doing the same shit with his group of friends, so my guesses are they are jealous that I have always bought amazing code for the lowest costs from the market in comparison to theirs, hence why my jobs thread is 100% positive feedback even from mods themselves, so they are simply jealous.

-------------------

With all honest, it annoys me that all my customers from Discord has told me that Aurelion and his group of friends has said something about me without proof, but they always have something to say, just like the mod said here, they have a personal crudge against me, and it amazes me, when I don't talk about anyone or mind about anyone really.
Hey, bringing this back as i've been warned about this, you're completely sure that the cast system code is yours? I mean, 5-6 otmembers already told me that was kondra, but we found it on the leaked distro 🤔

I think aurelion = andjelo = budex scammer
btw still people claim budex is biggest scammer here and budex didnt scamm anyone
Playing his server and having aphilhino as staff is for sure a scam, you do notice how experienced is that guy on opentibia, fights and shittalk but he didn't gave him a good idea to make budexot v40 different?

Playing his server and having aphilhino as staff is for sure a scam, you do notice how experienced is that guy on opentibia, fights and shittalk but he didn't gave him a good idea to make budexot v40 different?

m e and budex earned more on our budex than all of your scams combined 🤣

@Ahilphino bro they joke budex, they fight against russia army

m e and budex earned more on our budex than all of your scams combined 🤣
But why you didn't invested it on adding a tp on the temple? or it was too expensive? Or let me guess, you spent it trying to hack oen servers? XD

But why you didn't invested it on adding a tp on the temple? or it was too expensive? Or let me guess, you spent it trying to hack oen servers? XD
it's just a meme bro. i'm was never part of budex, but it's a good server that I can recommend if you like evos.

This thread was fun and all but I think it's time to close it. Otland is better than this !

it's just a meme bro. i'm was never part of budex, but it's a good server that I can recommend if you like evos.

This thread was fun and all but I think it's time to close it. Otland is better than this !
Oh, the troll is offended? why? if there was a screenshot proving that you were his staff, and just check your replies, you may be doing dirty private stuff together but you aren't going to fool anyone xD

Delusional people va schitzophrenic people battle.
Im just waiting for the stephanie to reincarnate her husband so the dead join the fight
Sadboy*, don't offend my friend ezzz

1624825972993.png

Eduardovela, please give me my 1100$ that you owe me, don't try to 🤣 the thread, i know that you asked me being kicked of the team, don't be mean

Ok, let's start with you eduardo, i appreciate the effort of cutting most things because yeah, they don't benefit you at all but you forced me to post the reality about your "scamming" soon as you've actually mentioned us and you posted personal stuff here.

Let's start with the fact, i don't know you, you don't know me, but you hired our services to install the rig together with josh, we provided you the service and you never answered back about that, everyone that is (at this point the guy owed us 250$~), so we added our graphic card into the rig to fufill the deal of working together on the minning thing and after you done your profit (because josh paid you, why you don't added that? why you don't add that you got paid multiple times?), you asked us to be kicked of the minning business, at this point you did about 500-600~ when the minning rised, you paid us that? no, but also you removed that josh paid half rig and he was paying the electricity bills when we was starving and he had covid, i guess that you didn't noticed that but is easier to split stuff on a dead man, right?

If you don't remember our graphic card (im sure that you do):
View attachment 59883

Better let's start discussing about when you asked aurelion to steal our rl project? Because you wanted to have a real project to work with, or why you cutted that too? If you want start discussing the real stuff, please bring the full history and not parts that obviously will feed the trolls and the topic here, the only fraud here is you, you're claiming to making 500000$$$$$$$ daily by each second but you even did this thread xD
how am i the fraud in this, i dont make 500k a second😆 i do make good money , and i did lose 1.4k and I never got payed out, dude youre fucking delusional, every bit of information youre trying to provide is cut off by my screenshots, i can pull up my paypal and check how much money Aurelion da dead man(lol) really sent me, and it was 0, talking about aurelion had covid and was not making money? My mans had covid for 3 months! like WTF hahaa im not crying about the money as I said, im just here to tell my experience and make awareness that not everyone in this community is nice,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back