• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Aurora] My Adventures

Thanks, although I was approx 300 exp from level 17 and died :( I failed at putting stealth ring on.

Anyway, aiming for 30 tonight! ;) Hopeful. But I'll be near it I guess :D

Alright, so new update.
I have a sorcerer already level 8 , magic level 40.

I have been advised to use it and get level 30 tonight, otherwise it's going to be alot slower on my druid :(

So, here goes nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Level 17 Druid

Level 9 Sorcerer
n4awi9.png

Level 10 Sorcerer

Level 11 Sorcerer

Yeye if your ever on
;]

need to get prem first ;f fucking waiting list sucks,was logging in from 22nd place on WL for like 4 hrs and then when I reached 1 my internet went :(

- - - Updated - - -

Yeye if your ever on
;]

need to get prem first ;f fucking waiting list sucks,was logging in from 22nd place on WL for like 4 hrs and then when I reached 1 my internet went :(

Last advances of today, anything gained after now will be posted for tomorrows screenshots :)

Sorcerer PG!

Total levels gained on paladin; 0
Total levels gained on druid; 17
Total levels gained on sorcerer; 12
Total levels gained on knight (not in this project); 21​

Najs bro, keep the progress goin' ;D
Will do, kinda tired right now. If I'm online tomorrow Ima try my best to take level 30. :)

Level 50 by the end of the week! (Even though 60 is my goal :( not enough cash)

Should be possible honestly, if you wanna minimize the waste and possibly even profit, you should really check out Ancients when you're a tad bit higher, gather up the Emerald n' Amethysts that they drop, aswell as the creature products for aslong as you hunt there n' you'll see a nice paycheck once you decide to sell that ;P

keep me posted ingame beerbang.gif

Should be possible honestly, if you wanna minimize the waste and possibly even profit, you should really check out Ancients when you're a tad bit higher, gather up the Emerald n' Amethysts that they drop, aswell as the creature products for aslong as you hunt there n' you'll see a nice paycheck once you decide to sell that ;P

keep me posted ingame View attachment 17771
That's my next move. I'm gonna stay at mistrock til level 30 I think, then move on to other things, not quite sure yet. Then ancients :)

Back