• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Aurora] My Adventures

Here you go ;)

jrA.png]

4 more missions to go, til I can start lootbagging everything at Mistrock! :D

I seriously need some funds if I'm going to reach my target of level 50 by the end of the week :(
Anyone wanna donate? <3 jaaja

Nice thread! :p How much u get exp/h at cycs? and what ml u got?

V there ibot too!!

Mlvl 42
Manual
I have a cashmaker which isn't really bringing in much

good nubek :)
u gona get that cashmaker some skills?^^

Eventually. It's currently level 27, with 50/50. Once stamina is low I'll put it on offline trainers for a few days and hopefully get 70/70, then do some tasks.

500k should be enough to get me 60 by Sunday ;)

500k for 60? Isn't this 2x? Lawl used max 100k for 70 on Aurera :c GL Nice thread

It was a joke ;> I've used around 50k for level 27 on 2 chars, level 18 and a level 19.
One level 27 was at mistrock (stealth rings & manas)
Level 18 was at mistrock (stealth rings & manas)

that's a joke rofl , i started with 0 and i got my mage to 80 without any problems or waste..

that's a joke rofl , i started with 0 and i got my mage to 80 without any problems or waste..

I'm wasting, unnecessarily. I don't have to waste, I'm choosing to.

After postman quest and level 30, the waste will stop. ;>

It was a nice 2 minute chat b4 I died,sir :D.

Indeed! :p

FINALLY finished postman quest, been doing missions on and off throughout the day. Quite long.

My eq is naked and my bp is full of shit because the second from last mission was like 550 cap for the bag -.-

I'm going to be busy today and tomorrow, ill try to update but no promises.

www.tibia.com said:
In order to alleviate the negative impact these attacks obviously have on your gameplay experience, all temple NPCs will hand out all blessings which are available in Tibia for free and for all players from tomorrow's server save on. You can get the blessings repeatedly so just ask a temple NPC for "blessing" in order to get protected. This option will be kept ingame until further notice.

Go Go!

Back