• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AUSTRALIA] Ascension PVP/RPG 8.6

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Ascension PVP/RPG
launch date: Friday 11th January 2013

visit Ascension PVP/RPG to create your account and character in advance.
also check out the live countdown timer and further information.

The Ascension map is 100% custom except for a few key elements taken from global tibia, for example the popular quests Pits of Inferno, Inquisition, Demon Oak and Yalahari (Azerus).
The main concept behind this server is, as the name suggests, the idea of "Ascension" which is defined as "The act of rising to an important position or a higher level."
One of the key things to know about this server is that once you reach level 300 you are given the option to "Ascend" and become the ultimate form of your vocation.
The 'downside' to this is you must sacrifice ALL of your levels, and return to level 8. Good Luck!​

Ascension was originally an 8.54 project designed to "give them what they want".
By them, I of course mean you. What you want is a mid rate, stable, lag free, bot friendly, well made, pvp active server to play with plenty to do while you are not killing each other.
That is exactly what I gave you several years ago, and exactly what I bring back now.

• IP: otaustralia.org
  • PORT: 7171
  • CLIENT: 8.6
  • HOSTING: Dedicated in Sydney
  • MAP TYPE: Full custom w/ annihilator, poi, inquisition, yalahari & demon oak included.
  • WEB: Ascension PVP/RPG
  • WORLD TYPE: Open PVP
  • EXPERIENCE: Staged - average 17x
  • MAGIC: 6x
  • SKILLS: 20x
  • LOOT: 2x
  • INFINITE AMMUNITION: yes
  • INFINITE RUNES: no
  • INFINITE POTIONS: no
  • WAR SYSTEM ENABLED: yes

I may try this out .. though I don't know how I feel 'bout the bot friendly.. I'll still give it a try, week too open though l:
Main town looks small & complex & I'm confused.
Is it 8.6, or 9.6? On the website it says 9, which I hope it is lol.

& also

"Botting is LEGAL. Do NOT abuse this. Anyone found to be botting EXCESSIVELY as decided by MICHAEL alone will be BANNED and in further instances, DELETED."

What do you mean by excessively? You said botting is legal, as that as long as you can reply within xx minutes or are by the computer? How would one differentiate the difference between normal botting & excessively..?

If anyone outside the Australasia region wish to play, I strongly suggest you use a proxy service to reduce your latency.

Bots are a fact of tibia now, a part of tibia even. It is pointless not acknowledging it.
I honestly put in on the same level as people not recognising sex before marriage, homosexuality and marijuana use.
Bots will always be there, why make it 'illegal' when you can keep more people happy by having it 'legal' but controlled.

Personal opinion I guess.

EDIT:
In reply to your additional question:
The definition of excessive is "to a degree exceeding normal or proper limits". To apply this to a server situation, botting excessively would mean botting more than the majority would be able to.
In the end I will judge this myself based on the 'limits' of the other players and ask them to reduce whatever it is they are doing bot related.

Last edited:
The map seems rly "fast made", the structur on minimap. everything is a bomb. And please dont call it RPG server when you allow botting, and ammunitions infinite. Im a guy looking for a good Custom rpg server, this is not what im looking for.

It's not your definition of RPG, no.
It meets the basic description of RPG though - a role playing game.

On this server you likely assume the role of a PVP hungry bot-fiend.
If that is not you, then cool. Not for you.

In reply to your other message, you're right. I mapped this entire map in one night, in one sitting.
The map is not 'beautiful' like you may describe Peroxide's mapping. It is very functional though. It ties everyone back into each other. Almost everything is accessible by foot from the main city.

Thanks for the bump though guy =]

Also @nikolai
There are other "RPG" elements that I have not yet mentioned.
For example, although there is a teleporter room - it is controlled by our good friend Grizzly Adams.
To use the different sections of the room, you must have gained enough points from completing tasks for him.

I am guessing you brushed over the ascension 'system' when you decided this was not "RPG" too. I put system in inverted commas because really it is just a glorified second promotion, but you need to RPG-DECIDE (i lol'd) if you want to go back to level 8 to start your path as an Ascended vocation.

Plenty of other fun stuff around to keep my rpg'ing friends happy.

=]

LOL that explanation of bots was soooo childish. It could be more like corruption or robbery. Something not allowed just because it gives you advantage on other people unfairly. Something that is a part of our lives now, but that we must ban, cause if we don't it will eat us.

Sorry, but that just looks dumb.

Thanks for the bump guy.

I find your comparison a little misguided though.
You must remember we are talking in terms of a fun open tibia server. Legal and controlled botting on this server will not harm anyone. If you were to stretch the meaning of harm to include unfair advantage against other players then that is where the rule about excessive botting plays its part.
Your comment points out a true fact, crime is a reality but it must be banned for the good of the world. I do not find it relatable to botting on an open tibia server though.
Once upon a time and still in some countries and religions especially, homosexuality itself is illegal. It is viewed as a disease and it must be destroyed.
Different views, different opinions, different times. Get with it. (my opinion, clearly.)

I am happy for you to disagree with what I am saying though. This server is not for you, and that is okay.

IN OTHER NEWS
Server starts in 3 hours!
Create your accounts now!
Ascension PVP/RPG

Nice, im going to play it, so, still working on the map, looks great the mini map :D. 2 Hours 30 mins left!

Shame it's not my cup of tea, I prefer low rate servers.
Would love to have played an Australian server, may get under 600 ping for once.

Plus I'm in Melb, so data-centres 30 ping away.

Back