• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Australia] Forsaken 8.6

drifter8779

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: forsakentibia.com
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Australia, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
~*Website*~: forsakentibia.com
~*Exp rate*~: 100x
~*Map*~: Custom, Credits goto : https://otland.net/threads/8-60-hydera-luan-evolution-server.230142/
~*Runes*~: Unlimited charges
~*Loot rate*~: 10x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 30x Skill and 15x Magic.

Custom Quests and hunt spots

A heads up, this is a download and run server, I couldn't find a single Dedicated Australian based server so I just threw this one together, this will be made more original over time and if it attracts a decent amount of players.

EDIT: The 8.6 Server Is back up for now, testing for crashes.

Last edited:
Good to see some Australian tibia players on Otland good luck with server =)

Yeah just a download and run, seeing what kind of Australian player base there is.
Any donations to the server go straight to upgrades, I'm working 60 hours a week night shift, plenty of time to work on it. And it's not going to go down any time soon either.

The Donation set is also a quest in-game, all the webshop is for is support to keep the server running if players enjoy it. i have to make around about 15 a month to keep the server going, and eventually upgrade to a real map if it calls for it. It is completely up to the individual.

The Donation set is also a quest in-game, all the webshop is for is support to keep the server running if players enjoy it. i have to make around about 15 a month to keep the server going, and eventually upgrade to a real map if it calls for it. It is completely up to the individual.

Just keep it custom and update, theres tons of real maps, no players going to play example :mythera server has like 2 players, keep going :)

That's the plan so far, it's been up a couple days now, broke 8 players online. Not a lot but slowly rising.

I worked on my server for 5 months, when I downloaded it was only a normal 8.6 real map, hosting a download and run server (which is already complete) might as well make donations free...
All you do is just complain about other servers in every single post you make. Come up with something constructive next time. It's getting really annoying.

All you do is just complain about other servers in every single post you make. Come up with something constructive next time. It's getting really annoying.
I have posted on 3 ots (this one and project-rl and Sirius) all terrible servers (say the 25+ people who post on them) this is just a download and run anyways, it should of died when the real owner stopped hosting it, not for someone else to run it and make money. If he is gonna run it the best he can do is atleast revamp the map and add more stuff into it instead of downloading it and running it in 5 minutes...

Just keep it custom and update, theres tons of real maps, no players going to play example :mythera server has like 2 players, keep going :)

Lol, my server is still pretty much in test run. I am already saving up for a countdown and when i do that i think i will get some more players, but i wont even do that untill i fix all the bugs in this server. When i downloaded it, it was FULL of bugs and i have fixed over 80% of the bugs by myself (and some help with scripts on otland) for the past 5 months. I atleast put work into the server rather then downloading & run in 5 minutes. I wont even argue with you because you only like 'Easy' ots like evo (teleports, manarunes, OP donations) so i will just block you so i wont have to make an argument in this thread.

edit: Atleast edit the shop instead of it just saying 'Donation Armour' or 'Donation Legs' it doesnt even say what they do? lol.

Last edited:
Just relax brah, i clearly stated what's going on with it, if you just want to complain about download and run servers, bag your RL Map and start from scratch, good luck. No one cares, there are no Servers for Australian players, and I've opened it up to them, the players will come, everyone can say what they want to see in it right here. If you are not playing it that's fine, just go manage your's and everyones happy.

Edit, what part of download and run don't you get? It was just a server that i pieced together for players in Australia to join and play, if they bought a Donation item to help keep the server going good, its just there for now to receive funding for the Server. It will be all edited over time.

Last edited:
Just relax brah, i clearly stated what's going on with it, if you just want to complain about download and run servers, bag your RL Map and start from scratch, good luck. No one cares, there are no Servers for Australian players, and I've opened it up to them, the players will come, everyone can say what they want to see in it right here. If you are not playing it that's fine, just go manage your's and everyones happy.
You didnt even make this from scratch, and you talk about starting from scratch? I put 5 months into my server before even opening it to public. I never sad anything about Australian servers being bad, but you will get bad rep for hosting this ot. Go work on a custom server or something or a rpg server, give them something amazing not something that they will get bored of in a couple of weeks, trust me i have been there. I even tried to work on this ot and it was full of alot of bugs, not worth hosting it unless you actually put work into it. And the reason for Mythera is because i have people messaging me alot of Otland and Skype telling me to host Mythera again and i did, Since i came up with Mythera back in 2011~.

Edit, what part of download and run don't you get? It was just a server that i pieced together for players in Australia to join and play, if they bought a Donation item to help keep the server going good, its just there for now to receive funding for the Server. It will be all edited over time.
But how do you expect your players to donate for items if it doesnt even show what the items do? I think you should fix that before you talk about people donating. I have seen servers like this and i give it around 3~ weeks and you will give up when people start quitting.

@drifter8779
First of all thank you for using my server :)

If you like to get better then Donation quests just go items.xml and try to search Life
That's all :)

NOTE:- you need to edit Expstages because ppls will have much levels in 1h ;)

Yours,
Wason

Last edited:
Ah yes @Wason i did just discover those :) I grabbed your Data pack cause i really liked the look of it. If you are in any way unhappy with what i am doing just let me know. And yeah i took it down from 400 already, it's on 200 now, i think i might go down again :p
:cool:

And @God Mythera your right, i did in no way start this server from scratch, but that's okay, now Australian players can play on a local server with really good ping mind you.. and the players on the server have been plenty helpful aswell, bugs, problems in general actually they let me know, i fix it, and they play on. So it's all good, i'll let your opinions explode your brain and get to you all day long while we just have some good old Tibia fun :p Best of luck with your server too. I hear RL Maps are highly competitive, i mean, check out that fortera-global.net, better start shouting your ip out on there am i right ;)

Back