• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Usa] [8.6] LegendsWorld!

Server Website/AAC
https://rpglw.com
Server Address
rpglw.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

kennzey

Reaction score
IP: rpglw.com
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 8.6/own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Brazil and USA
Website: Latest News - The LegendsWorld! (https://rpglw.com)
Exp rate: Custom
Map: Custom, Home made.
Runes: No Runes
Loot rate: Custom
Server type: Pvp-Rpg.
Skills & Magic rates: Custom

After 3 long years the LegendsWorld is finally back!
Opened at 08/26!

More than 300 Quests, with more than 1000 Missions to be done!
8 Cities to explore!
100% Custom Map made by our team!
4 Classe with 8 promotions to choose!

Come and check our server! You will not regret!

--- Socials ---
Website: Latest News - The LegendsWorld! (https://rpglw.com/)
Facebook: Legends World (https://www.facebook.com/LegendsWorldGames/)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkvp7mhbRqpPkRY7mOR5CUg

Website not workin
Hello. It showing DNS error?

Can you change to google DNS, and try again plx?

Changing DNS to use Google DNS on Windows:
Step 1: Right-click on the network icon on the Windows taskbar, located in the lower right corner, next to the clock.
Step 2: From the pop-up menu, select "Open Network and Internet Settings".
Step 3: In the "Network and Internet Settings" window, click "Wi-Fi" (or "Ethernet" if you are using a wired connection) in the left panel, depending on your connection.
Step 4: In the "Network" or "Connection Status" section, click on "Change adapter options".
Step 5: A list of your network connections will appear. Right-click on the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection you are currently using and select "Properties".
Step 6: In the connection "Items" list, find and select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click the "Properties" button.
Step 7: In the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties" window, check the "Use the following DNS server addresses" option.
Step 8: Enter the Google DNS server addresses in the fields provided:

Preferred DNS Server: 8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
Step 9: Click "OK" to save the settings.

Step 10: Close all windows and restart your web browser if it is open.

Last edited:
yo! when i started playing I equipped my stuff, went to NPC, laaged a bit (to start slug quest) restarted, picked south america as my client & when i logged back on i had no eq on anymore xDD anyway looks nice but i cant play with such high ping

gl with the project

Step 1: Right-click on the network icon on the Windows taskbar, located in the lower right corner, next to the clock.
Step 3: In the "Network and Internet Settings" window, click "Wi-Fi" (or "Ethernet" if you are using a wired connection) in the left panel, depending on your connection.
Step 4: In the "Network" or "Connection Status" section, click on "Change adapter options".
Step 5: A list of your network connections will appear. Right-click on the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection you are currently using and select "Properties".
Step 6: In the connection "Items" list, find and select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click the "Properties" button.
Step 7: In the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties" window, check the "Use the following DNS server addresses" option.

That's helped me, but now i cant run your client lol. I tryin to open that like normal otclient but it doesnt work :eek: i can log in to ur server by normal otclientv8 but i dont have ur custom spr and dat files so my adventure on this server was ended before it was started :/

here is short gyazo with tryin to open ur client:
Gyazo Screen Video (https://gyazo.com/a36d0c4687ebbef223e13e1bd510eb4e)

how do people play this? i go -1 in city whole screen is black lol
Post automatically merged:

Fixed this way :

1696505177744.png

Last edited:
Most fun ive had in tibia in months, if you need help DM me ingame : Dread

as a european player, it's impossible to play this server with the ping

can't reach the website
You can try this DNS solution.

Back