• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AUTO SAVE IN 7.6?

in globalevents/scripts

Code:
function onThink(interval)
    doSaveServer(true) -- true = global save
    print("Server was saved: " .. os.date())
end

in globalevents.xml:

Code:
<globalevent name="save" interval="300000" script="save.lua"/>

then you have an old version, don't know if it's the same lua functions. Probably would require source editing. Upgrade to a newer version of avesta

wich avesta are you using ?
this should work, put it in your config.lua
Code:
    -- Example: 10 <= every 10 minutes automatic server save
    servesave = 60

i recomend using avesta revision 93, because that was before ferrus started stripping the server from few functions such as getPlayerPosition(cid) (without it some lua scripts are not working etc), and it has globalevents. When downloading sources via SVN tortoise be sure to change the revision to 93, and use Microsoft visual studio to compile it (recomended)

I think it's automaticly set to "Head revision", change that to Revision, and fill in 93 in the empty box. I can download it and upload it here when I get home. If you don't know how to compile it using MSVC, ferrus made a tutorial on his google.code webspace

ok man upload it for me please i'm a big fan of oldschool and i want to open 7.6 server without anybug i got a nice rl map for run in 7.6.... and i did try the tfs distro v2 but the map gives me alot of errors and with npcs, monsters all...

Whats is OTHire ?

Well my server is online right now (alternatibia.servegame.com), but i just need the auto server save.

https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Code:
-- globalevents.xml
-- only save players, 1000 = 1s, 900000 = 15m
-- <globalevent name="TimedSave" interval="900000" event="script" script="autosave.lua"/>

function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
local PlayersOnline = getPlayersOnlineList()
for o = 1, table.maxn(PlayersOnline) do
doSavePlayer(PlayersOnline[o])
end
print(" - Server saved. " ..os.date("%d %b %H:%M", (os.time())))
doBroadcastMessage("Server is saving.")
return true
end

Back