• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto team balance

Chava

Reaction score
I have noticed that there are no good UPDATED war ots to download anymore, therefor I have decided I'm gonna make one and release it because I want people to host war servers so I can play on them. I have made the server 8.60 and everything is ready except for one thing, I have never been any good at c++, therefor I ask you, OtLand, if there is anyone who has the codes to create a kind of auto team balance system. If you logg in with 1/1, you get to the account which has less players online (1/1 or 2/2), right now I have a lua script that will make chars get to the team with less players online, but I want an account team balance system so that I can make the war between two actual guilds.
I found a couple of codes but they were like 3 years outdated, I want codes working for tfs 0.3.6.

I have no problem compiling if someone can give me the codes and just tell me where to put them.

Please.

Can be done in LUA:
You need variables storing members
and then change outfit and teleport position depending on which team has less members.

Ye well thats what I have right now, I don't want that. I want when people logg in using 1/1 they will be redirected to the ACCOUNT that has less players online (either 1/1 or 2/2), because using the system ure thinking about I won't be able to have proper guild wars because all the chars would be mixed.

Back