Autor's Mapping - PokeFantasy Online

leonardo ramos

Best answers
Hello dear friends, I am passing here to inform you that I have been authorized to post some prints of the project in which I am participating. Unfortunately, I know that many here do not like pokemon servers, etc., but I'm working hard and I think we'll do a great job. Without further ado, I should post some prints sporadically.
Cya.

I must return soon with some other prints and, depending on the feedback received, proceed with the posts.

Best answers
Good idea with isometric sprites (even for Pokemons)! Looking good!
Keep it up because PokeXGames doesn't have any rivalry from other OT's.
Fingers crossed! :p

Nekiro

worst coder
Support Team
Best answers
looks very nice. Keep it up, gonna try to play it when its out.

Best answers
Looks amazing, Ive always been a pokemon server fan, but the way they are designed has always made me leave plus theres not a big english speaking community. Anyways, I really like the way things are looking and hope to be able to join it soon. Keep up the great work.

scheisse

Best answers
I like the mapping with tibia sprites, but i am not sure about the building on the right. Seems to me like both spriting styles do not fit to each other.

Kaspar

Open-Minded Member
Best answers
The sprites look good. I like how they're made in isometric instead of in plain 2d.
As far as the mapping goes, I think it very well suits a Pokémon server. The last piece reminds me a lot of Pokémon's simplicity, I wouldn't say it's an impressive mapping piece though.

leonardo ramos

Best answers
The sprites look good. I like how they're made in isometric instead of in plain 2d.
As far as the mapping goes, I think it very well suits a Pokémon server. The last piece reminds me a lot of Pokémon's simplicity, I wouldn't say it's an impressive mapping piece though.
in fact, nothing by itself is magnificent or stunning. but the whole of the work, if well executed, has the potential to stand out in the Pokémon branch