• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Autor's Mapping - PokeFantasy Online

leonardo ramos

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello dear friends, I am passing here to inform you that I have been authorized to post some prints of the project in which I am participating. Unfortunately, I know that many here do not like pokemon servers, etc., but I'm working hard and I think we'll do a great job. Without further ado, I should post some prints sporadically.
Cya.

hc1w51S.jpg

BelRSUv.jpg

I must return soon with some other prints and, depending on the feedback received, proceed with the posts.

Good idea with isometric sprites (even for Pokemons)! Looking good!
Keep it up because PokeXGames doesn't have any rivalry from other OT's.
Fingers crossed! :p

looks very nice. Keep it up, gonna try to play it when its out.

Looks amazing, Ive always been a pokemon server fan, but the way they are designed has always made me leave plus theres not a big english speaking community. Anyways, I really like the way things are looking and hope to be able to join it soon. Keep up the great work.

I like the mapping with tibia sprites, but i am not sure about the building on the right. Seems to me like both spriting styles do not fit to each other.

The sprites look good. I like how they're made in isometric instead of in plain 2d.
As far as the mapping goes, I think it very well suits a Pokémon server. The last piece reminds me a lot of Pokémon's simplicity, I wouldn't say it's an impressive mapping piece though.

The sprites look good. I like how they're made in isometric instead of in plain 2d.
As far as the mapping goes, I think it very well suits a Pokémon server. The last piece reminds me a lot of Pokémon's simplicity, I wouldn't say it's an impressive mapping piece though.

in fact, nothing by itself is magnificent or stunning. but the whole of the work, if well executed, has the potential to stand out in the Pokémon branch

Awesome!
How is the project going? Eu sempre quis ver como ficaria um poketibia com um mapa decente

Color me impressed.
The mapping is not as technical as some out there, but it does not need to be. The sprites and their colors look nice and fit very well together, and the walking areas are not cluttered with unnecessary detail. And the pokemon sprites in 45 perspective are a huge plus.

You guys have a great mapper, but a very ambitious project. Are you planning on going online or just developing for fun?
Are you animating every frame of the sprites (for example the wing attack) in all direction and for all pokemons with that attack? It's going to take ages.

the project is being developed to go online. all the attack animations are being made in the 4 directions and the huge map is being produced avoiding to create "elementary islands". we will have the greatest amount of content that we can get accessible to everyone.

Back