• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avatar Online - The Last Airbender

Dokmos

Reaction score
topicoEN.jpg

Old Jobs

draftas6.gif

flamesun2.gif

2eg9u9l.png

YouTube - Dinastias - Snake Game

YouTube - Dinastias - Corrida de Cães

YouTube - Dinastias - War

Last edited:
Basically, what type of script would be responsible for the scripter? NPC, actions or ...? because I can see that you're a good scripter. (Sorry for bad english)

Basically, what type of script would be responsible for the scripter? NPC, actions or ...? because I can see that you're a good scripter. (Sorry for bad english)

Maybe I have not understood your question. But the scripter will have to have knowledge in all areas (npc, actions, spells, etc.).

Maybe I have not understood your question. But the scripter will have to have knowledge in all areas (npc, actions, spells, etc.).

Yes i know, for example i have knowledge in all areas but i don't know how to develop the flying system yet

Also for sound, i think you need a c++ compiler, or something to inject a dll

Yes i know, for example i have knowledge in all areas but i don't know how to develop the flying system yet

Also for sound, i think you need a c++ compiler, or something to inject a dll

Yes, the more complicated systems, I will develop. The scripter would be a helper for extra work.

flying script is acutally quite easy,search for it on otland or otfans,then open your rme and select the id:460 and place above floor 7 and in the places where u want to be able to fly.

Back