• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

back to lunar baba

And xabor prob login sometimes to help lapa his team, but no not really its a really bad ot in my eyes
i go lunarforce if you all go what should i do with this noob chars in battle jaja cant even count someone since everywhere noob chars blocking your way or pushing you into enemys i preffer lunarforce if you make a team in lunarforce navid i can transfer you a ek there

I got my own ek there bro, im just chilling atm with some friends there meanwhile prob playin 7.4/8.0 till someone makes teams again

what is the fun of playing on a server with 1800 players...1500 random player
I can not see a reason for any team to play ShaDowcores if this team like good battles
in any battle on ShaDowcores have a minimum 300 random players around you for fuck you

ShaDowcores is made to rpgistaaa

what is the fun of playing on a server with 1800 players...1500 random player
I can not see a reason for any team to play ShaDowcores if this team like good battles
in any battle on ShaDowcores have a minimum 300 random players around you for fuck you

ShaDowcores is made to rpgistaaa
but before the transfer didnt you all say open trasnfer to shadowcores ,P??? and now all want back hehehe

Aiven your a fking kid, thinks hes pro and got his ass fucked on oldskool servers. please stay on your pro shadowcores with your 800 level. noob

No idea who the fuck you are, not even interested in it so just stay with your bullshit on your side of the river, kiddo.
Who the fuck are you? You are a fking no name.
Who do you think you are? You only join this otland on feb 2013 so dont act cool.
Please stay on your orshabaal server kid

Who do you think you are? You only join this otland on feb 2013 so dont act cool.
Haha, you're asking me who I am but you're the one writing to me, idiot. Damn, checking when some1 entered otland forum, that's funny, guess it's not my goal to be tibia forum fighter like you are. And finally, I got char on lunarforce so just go and suicide since you've got no arguments.

Haha, you're asking me who I am but you're the one writing to me, idiot. Damn, checking when some1 entered otland forum, that's funny, guess it's not my goal to be tibia forum fighter like you are. And finally, I got char on lunarforce so just go and suicide since you've got no arguments.

Which translator did you use?

i will also play as long as its not Veziv or Calar who got teams since they both are way to retarded to fight against...

hi navid lets play lunarforce hehuehe

Dude who the fuck are you LOl i never heard about you spastic cunt coming here and act like biggest wanna be idiot gtfo aiven is more known than you lol

Back