• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

back to lunar baba

calar just quit tibia and never come back
everybody is sick of your childish behaivor and that if ppl ask you for a duel you gonna ping them is really funny hahahaha what a man

Where did I say that I'm better than you? for sure I'm not better than you, I don't care about leading like I've told you many many times, I'd rather be a member than be a leader, 2vs2 on 7.6 ye they would prob own at least me since I've played 7.6 once or twice, and I never argued with them who'd get pwned on 7.6 or 8.0, the thing was they acted so special all the time with shit like "Who's this Aiven, Calar, Kucu, Guma etc..." Some kids from OT, and when I've spoken with bsp he said the same shit about them. Can you tell me how i've acted lately? you're people blamed me that I've pinged you on lb battle and we both know that it was Xabor. I've pinged you're team? 1 guy got pinged once "ye that was not correct but we can't rollback. I don't care about that 8.0, I just want to know why you're saying random shit about me like "
Zaowan and his friends say to everyone ''who this ... some kid from ot'' if you never play oldschool servers. only not to ppl who played alot oldschool tibia servers like wille, me, navid, legacy and some more ppl. And ofc Zaowan and his friends will be like this when you piss them off which you probaly did.

Back