• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Badlosers - Old skool maps gallary

Badloser

Reaction score
Hey all!

I am trying to map some old skool maps. Just a little teaser for you guys here:BattleField01.jpg

Next up will be the dwarvencity and its secret entrance. Deep underground!

Too many corpses, especially of different kinds. add some more ground mix on the cave ground to make it look less speeded. Also avoid 1sqm places where the borders stack up.
Less autoborder as well.

So summing it up: less autoborder, more thinking it through. :)

Too many corpses, especially of different kinds. add some more ground mix on the cave ground to make it look less speeded. Also avoid 1sqm places where the borders stack up.
Less autoborder as well.

So summing it up: less autoborder, more thinking it through. :)

Thank you for your comment.
Well I agree with the autoborder going back to RAW.
Maybe I went overboard with the corpes but I wanted to give the impression of ongoing war between. (Demons and minions) vs (Dwarfclan) for resources. Kinda like Dwarfs live semi deep in the mountain and Demons very deep.

I will take your advice and use it in my project :)

You don't think everything will burn up by that lava? Grass next to lava = fail every day.

Thank you for your post.
If you look closer you see there is a level between them.
But indeed, grass isnt the best option. I will edit it ;)

[quote=" that bridge is wayyyyy too big xD [/quote]

I agree.. I will schrink it :)
Thnx for your advice :)

looks a lot better, although you want to make the differing ground types as natural as possible (ie less blocky). also that bridge on the right is big too xD

your houses could also be split up into smaller segments with different rooms, so they're more realistic

looks a lot better, although you want to make the differing ground types as natural as possible (ie less blocky). also that bridge on the right is big too xD

your houses could also be split up into smaller segments with different rooms, so they're more realistic

Indeed, What you think about this :Dwarven city progress02.jpg

Later I will do some close ups

Back