• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Balance vocations!!

If Master Sorcerer's would loose their power in ue's or other spells there's really no point playing them.

Druids have sio, mas res, paralyze and all the effective spells in pvp such as exana flam.

THE only point someone would play MS is to be better in hunting then Druids, which they (until now) are.

If Master Sorcerer's would loose their power in ue's or other spells there's really no point playing them.

Druids have sio, mas res, paralyze and all the effective spells in pvp such as exana flam.

THE only point someone would play MS is to be better in hunting then Druids, which they (until now) are.

But we cannot have a vocation with a spell that can eliminate all living things in the execution area within a second. It's not about taking their powers away, it's about reducing them. INCLUDING the other vocations powers as well.

Well you shouldn't make a too big point about master sorcerers anwyay. If you check online list they're far less than any other vocation.

They still have a greater propensity to power because of their ultimate explosion, and therefore it's not about the amount of Sorcerers there is, it's about their overpowered propensity.
And they are not the only vocation that will be affected by my suggestion. :)

thats why i quit this ots
the comunity is made of a bunch of orshabaal ots players newbies
I just lost my faith in mankind. Is that Google Translator i see? If you'r here to complain on over 1000 people I think you might have a bit of a hard time. Spare yourself some trouble next time, And just stfu nobody cares anyways.

zaphod, yeah they say its the same as rl tibia, thats why we never get any boss raid! since iv played this server (being from the uk) i seen 1 ferumbas spawn and that was when i was level 50 on my first char iv never ever seen any other raids.. they say this server is the closest you cn get to rl its bollocks mages are to overpowered and everyone knows it.

zaphod, yeah they say its the same as rl tibia, thats why we never get any boss raid! since iv played this server (being from the uk) i seen 1 ferumbas spawn and that was when i was level 50 on my first char iv never ever seen any other raids.. they say this server is the closest you cn get to rl its bollocks mages are to overpowered and everyone knows it.

I don't really give a fuck what they say? I said my opinion on how i think a RL server should be. I enjoy Shadowcores the way they host it :)I simply wanted to give my thoughts on things. There is a reason Ferumbras hat sells for about 200KK on this ot...!

They still have a greater propensity to power because of their ultimate explosion, and therefore it's not about the amount of Sorcerers there is, it's about their overpowered propensity.
And they are not the only vocation that will be affected by my suggestion. :)

All that bullshit aside the online list points out what vocations are preferred on this server.

There's currently:
EK = 209
MS = 105
ED = 162
RP = 49

So do you want me to point out the obvious again?

And the reason why 4 mages can take out an EK is because if it would be 5,6 or even 7 everyone would be a fucking EK = bored = fail server.

I don't really give a fuck what they say? I said my opinion on how i think a RL server should be. I enjoy Shadowcores the way they host it :)I simply wanted to give my thoughts on things. There is a reason Ferumbras hat sells for about 200KK on this ot...!

u enjoy what?
what u did in shadowcore so far?
anihilatior? dh? desert quest?
ure lv 158 shut up noob

u enjoy what?
what u did in shadowcore so far?
anihilatior? dh? desert quest?
ure lv 158 shut up noob

Why would you give a fuck about what i do on this OT? I don't know you and 2, I certainly don't like you. Now stfu, just cause you know how to bot doesn't mean you need to hate on me cause i have a real life? Thanks you moron.

hits are balanced good, but this offline training... that's how mages are getting 120 + magic level and this is why their hits are so big. i think about lowering magic level rate and make offline training for 6 hours instead 12.
sd hits are unbalanced too. good mage with good mlvl should hit around 280 - 360 i think.

It's becouse it's high rate of skills not train statues. train statues takes you less than normal mlvl training so wtf are you talking about... But truth is that's in shadowcores is high skills rate=high skills=high dmg. And all at all exura gran and exura on rp is sux becouse My rp 250+ at 38mlv heal by euxra gran 250 max 300 by exura max 100 it's nosense... I think paladin could got exori gran con make hits better cause he don't got suddenly hit like ek or mages. But if it gonna be 100% like rl tibia it's okay but healing is bad. And asasins stars should slower gone.

Magic Level is much powerfull and it's easy to get 100+. Thats the problem.

Top magic level must to be 105-110 of, not 130. lol

The magic level up like distance fighting. lol

Magic Level is much powerfull and it's easy to get 100+. Thats the problem.

Top magic level must to be 105-110 of, not 130. lol

The magic level up like distance fighting. lol

i am the boss here and i declare that u are right

But rp hit so bad, maybe sometimes he hit 400 in mage but like never he do it. on utito avg of hits are so bad! i got 132 dist without items on utito 207 when i do utito sometimes I miss 2x and hit 350, or 250. at third try maybe i git 600 or something like ek do it on utito so easy... Paladin don't got suddenly strike( i mean like mage got ue, ek exori gran ico that paladin don't got anything) It could be exori gran con could be better.

Back