• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banishment

When u see another pker... ban him, but i swear, i dont gonna pk.
Btw u can see at my ip which chars i have

Give me one chance, When i still pking, Ban me forever...

He wont. Give up on the server Yamo. The server isn't as serious as I thought it was. GMs randomly banning for things they shouldn't GMS using there position to threaten players and make it hard for them. Just wait for the real server to come up. By then they should have their act together.

-.- I want play now... But it is hard to unban me?

He wont. Give up on the server Yamo. The server isn't as serious as I thought it was. GMs randomly banning for things they shouldn't GMS using there position to threaten players and make it hard for them. Just wait for the real server to come up. By then they should have their act together.

What are you talking about? GMs randomly banning? We've had a reason to bad every players we've banned on this server. And GMs using their position to threaten players? Do you even know what you're talking about?

... A week banned and automatically unbanned in 3 days? :eek:

Oh, I was counting from the day you created this thread, assuming that you created it as soon as you got banned. But if it's 1 week today then you should be auto-unbanned today.

this is sad why should someone be banned for pking? where did it say thats notallowed? :p DONT HAVE IT PVP IF YOU DO NOT WANT THAT :p

He has a point. You can't ban for pking. The auto ban system should take care of that.

Ya, but since this is a test server we want everyone that wants to to test the server. But in this case he caused almost every new player that came to the server to leave again, causing the population of the server to decrease, and the likeliness of players finding bugs decrease. Feel free to PK when everyone's into it, but random PKing newbies just outisde town, so they can't hunt is just low.

Back