• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banishment

Yamo

Reaction score
I whas pking with my friend...
A gm came and IP Banned me cause i pked...

1. No where in the rules i can see, I am not allowed to pk.
2. How long is my IP Ban?

(Lady Love here)
:* for Pepsi

You shouldn't be banned for playerkilling, the server should take care of that.

I'll unban you as soon as I've talked to the gamemaster who banned you, do you by any chance know who that was?

I guess it'd either be Anothai or Thim. Since I don't think Souldrainer did it, and I know I didn't.

Btw, I think 'Pepsi' knows by who Iam banned, I was pking with him.
Ask him :D

Post here when Iam unbanned cause i wont try it evry minute...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the database it was done by the project leader Souldrainer with the reason:
Spoiling the game for lower levels that are defenceless.

I do not agree with this, if this is true we can set the protection level at a higher value, not ban whoever who is killing lower levels since there isn't even any rule about this. I don't want to lift the banishment without his permission, so you'll have to wait for his reply in this thread.

Talaturen, lift the banishment as soon as a protection system is up running.
I don't feel like loosing allot of new players just because he sees it as fun to go around killing them.

GMS, Fast... Iam bored:S
I feel more like deleting you, first you swear then you kill low levels and now you tell us to hurry up because you are bored?

Last edited:
Remove my Banishment and ill dont pk anyone.
Only when he have a skull

Iam bored cause i cant play ur server :S

Why a deleting because i randommed pkd....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamo, Talaturen and his guild has been Doing the same, The Alliance of Krynn should be banned if you you did. First Tala and Kornhilijo started a war with our guild by cleaning Sizaro's House. He's in a position of power and hes abusing it. Hes making it hard for everyone on the server. Him and his guild have pked 6~ people all under lvl 40. Its a disgrace. Souldrainer you need to deal with your reckless game masters. I have a feeling this server will turn out like Slyveria. Corrupt and under constant criticism because of GM's acting innipropriatly. I will not be surprised to see more complaints about Talaturen and his guild in future.

Edit: I know this is a Test Server. But is the Real server is anything like how the Test Server has been. Then I won't be playing. The Radonia Server could be so great. Why are letting Tala ruin it.

Last edited:
This is the best server of this time and Iam banned because i pked...

1. When i unban me, Ill stop pking.

Please Answer :D
I like ur server and want to play so fast as possible

Man... It isn't usable to ip ban some one cause of pking.
I was it, So please, Remove my banishment.

Back