• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banishment

Ok... Its enough, I waited too long for a banishment of (Pking...)
Unban me.

Ya, but since this is a test server we want everyone that wants to to test the server. But in this case he caused almost every new player that came to the server to leave again, causing the population of the server to decrease, and the likeliness of players finding bugs decrease. Feel free to PK when everyone's into it, but random PKing newbies just outisde town, so they can't hunt is just low.

umm what about NON PVP in the beginning then? cuzz still pvp enabled will result in pvp action. its a part of the game even if its newbies.

Haha Yamo you are kind of funny. Sorry for laughing, but I haven't seen someone want to play tibia that bad in a while :). Kinda reminds me of myself about 6 years ago. You sure you don't want to step outside and enjoy the weather or something? ^^

Back