• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Banning Doesn't Work!

Trader

Reaction score
Hello,

I got a problem with TFS 0.3.6pl Crysing Damson
When I ban someone, nothing happens, they just log right back in as if nothing happened.

Please help! Thanks ;)
Rep+ of course

EDIT: Also how do I set the little website picture. You know on the top of your web browser you see your tab of your website?

Last edited:
If you do another way than this then idk but if u want to ban ppl u must right click on them, Rule Volation then there is some metods u can choose like threating gamemaster and so on, then u write something like bb

The way I ban is right click the player and click Rule Violation and choose a reason etc..
This way doesn't work, when I ban them, they get kicked and then just log back on

How do I fix this? I need to be able to banish players incase any players do anything bad!

The publicly released version of TFS isn't going to have a huge bug like this in it, so it's something you changed. Did you mess with player flags in groups.xml? Think about anything you dicked around in that would have something to do with this.

Back