• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bannitio MASSSSSSSAAAAAAA

still not

Reaction score
Members Online45 out of 68 members
You are so funny guys. You are acting like Jordi 'fix people guys, we are not enough'

You know guys. There's this really cool thing on Tibia. Where you can private message people. I'll help you, with ARROWS!

Step 1:
Click on the small rectangle. The one with 4 angles.
34ecb28.png

Step 2:
Type the Persons name where the following arrow is pointing.
2elh5w7.png

Step 3:
After you're sure you have typed the persons name correctly press open.
71k8pi.png

Final Step:
A magical window will pop up. Here you type what you need to say to the other player without spamming forums.
1zcq1ci.png

Next time, use your brain guys! You're welcome.

gzz Maślana you have 47 ppl online and Lappa have 32 ppl online and crushthem your team gzzzzzzz

jordi call ur mother and father bc u dont got so many ppl to fight ; <

gzz Maślana you have 47 ppl online and Lappa have 32 ppl online and crushthem your team gzzzzzzz
lapa 30+ online /banito 40 and lapa stay on def scared fight gogo stay on def lapa
Get Rekked were at war against Bannitio Riloadi.Started: Mar 19 2014, 20:53:53
Ended: Mar 19 2014, 21:27:58
first 25 frags no comander on dara 6 players speak on vt and give target leter jordi comander crash all
Lapa dominando ?hahahaha nice joke ;p

it was just one of alot of battles that will come soon, still it wanst def it.was close

it was just one of alot of battles that will come soon, still it wanst def it.was close
everyone knows that u got fucking best position there btw good fight first i hope we will have great wm on friday for weekend like 200 or 300 frags ? :p

lapa 30+ online /banito 40 and lapa stay on def scared fight gogo stay on def lapa
Get Rekked were at war against Bannitio Riloadi.Started: Mar 19 2014, 20:53:53
Ended: Mar 19 2014, 21:27:58
first 25 frags no comander on dara 6 players speak on vt and give target leter jordi comander crash all
Lapa dominando ?hahahaha nice joke ;p

40 players? hahahahahah u had 46 ppl online idiot and we have 32 ppl online , on liberty we have 25ppl and u have 36ppl so ?

You are so stupid, you want warmode and now you are crying because we Got 5 person more and at the beginning we dont have Commander Looool

The war was fair in terms of numbers it started with 43 members ( get rekked ) against 46 members ( bannitio)

Why are they even trying to lie here ? are they pretending that aliens fought the war ? WE fought the war, we know how many we and they are .

Lie to noobs and neutrals but not to those who fought .
Jordi is better leader in battles and he proved

Hmmm imo we won in the begin when we were equal in the open field, after you just ran city and started to ava like the orsha ot you love, after that it seems people charloved after 1 death and didnt came back then we were 25 vs ur 45 in open field the whole time we still did good but it was impossible to win and push u out of open again cause of ur massive amount, and better leader ahaha i was leading people i barely know and they dont know me my team plays lunar where real skill matters, only leaded some cause lapa was fucking around with some girls in rl i prefer playing anyways pushing people like you guys is like stealing candy from kids, but no offense good job on the win tho, but to bad the only thing what wins in this orsha ot is level and numbers, delete ssa ava and wave land it would be much better

Last edited:
Bullshits and excuses .

Lapa with girls ? who are you trying to fool ? Did you believe that ? then you are more stupid than him

25 players difference ? are you guys joking ?
like i said before spent your time trying to lie to those who didn´t fought because they might be fooled .
you will be wasting time if you try to lie in the face of those who fought the war .
the war started with 46 x 43 it´s not our fault if your team is made by charlovers that left battle after die a couple times .

and yes, jordi is better elader then you for sure and we will prove it today winning again .
until that, keep crying on forum and create more threads

Hahaha, your a retard, yes lapa was doing things with some girls in his room meanwhile the ob so i had to take over, i said we had 25 left on the ob, trying to lie why would i lie kid im the most respected guy on ots and you think i would make up random shit know who you are talking to son, jordi better then me? Ive leaded rl tibia worlds and the best 8.6 ots vs mitch wich is the best ot commander, and how will he prove it again if im not even leading kid, your facts are unvalid stop trying to make yourself look good cause the only thing your doing is making a fool out of yourself. This war is not even close to tactical you must be really a downie if you think this ot and client requires any kind of skill in playing or commanding.

Back