• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bannitio MASSSSSSSAAAAAAA

How dumb can you be? You're saying after 1 battle Jordi is better? I played with both of them.. and Jordi is by far not on Navid's level, neither is anyone else on this OT.

When did you play with me?

Kenji, are you retarded? leading =15% rest is people, what can he do solo? We've won against Navid on lunarforce, but I'm not saying that I'm better than him, I could say that people that played with me were better than the people that Navid had, but for sure I can't say I'm better leader than Navid. You shouldn't even compare Jordi with people like Navid.

When did i say that i am better than Navid ?

This guy is retarded, Barcelona lost with Atletico, this makes Atletico better. Like Navid said, I also don't give a shit about commanding, I'm sure 20 people (Jordi) 20 people (Navid) the score would be something like 20-1, since Dino would die and then cry on vent.

calar you lost to jordi and you cried after that . Navid was playing with people he calls charlovers and jordi was playing with people he never played with .

we are not comparing barcelona with atletico ( teams )we are comparing leaders, or managers as you want .
navid is great with his team, jordi is good with his team

navid without his team could not beat jordi, thats a fact like is a fact that nobody is talking about you and you still crying after loose to jordi when you tried to come back to shadow .

I am sure you have some excuse to explain that though

Anyway...i heard that get rekked has no leaders to end the warmode so again reality speaks more than random words

Last edited:
Ok jordi ftw, maslana won with jordi so maslana is better navid

lapa 30+ online /banito 40 and lapa stay on def scared fight gogo stay on def lapa
Get Rekked were at war against Bannitio Riloadi.Started: Mar 19 2014, 20:53:53
Ended: Mar 19 2014, 21:27:58
first 25 frags no comander on dara 6 players speak on vt and give target leter jordi comander crash all
Lapa dominando ?hahahaha nice joke ;p
maslana "leter XD"? ahhahahhahaha fuck ur english so sexy

heh I dont know how you can cry here, Jordi is rly bad commander and its true, sorry

also you have bad ppl jordi, u won some warmodes here because u came with 50 ppl vs 20-30 and spammed ava, its all

Its not something I told like but u rly dont know how to lead. you scream all the time some targets where ppl dont see anyone with 100 ppl on the screen, you dont have some idea how to play some good action.

remember maybe our warmode when we played? we had warmode to 45 frags, we were losing 44-41 cause we had warmode with u and zduna and u decided to make an alliance on svargrond but it was 44-41

I told supermohammed to go in the defence on yalahar, grim reapers. u KNEW all on ventrilo that its going to be trap but u told on ventrilo to go in and kill him, ofc it was mass log and we won it 45-44

it shows that u are rly bad, u dont think during battles. u also have rly bad ppl in ur team, some ur members joined me and u know that I kicked all of them cause they just suck ;p dont be mad, its only true.

Guild War: Synthessis vs. Bannitio Riloadi
This guild war began at Mar 20 2014, 22:13:45 and ended at Mar 20 2014, 23:02:31.

50 kills were needed to win this war.

Synthessis was victorious!

50-40 fighting against 2 teams
not bad

seems that numbers are speaking more than some random forum words

Back