• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Basics of an Opentibia server what do you need open?

Master Blah

Reaction score
Greetings, Otland I was wondering if I could get some help on questions about hosting/settingup an open tibia server.

First off Opening ports/Port fowarding:
I've opened ports 7171 Udp and Ucp and ports 8000 Udp Ucp are these correct? Also I know they are open because I've checked on mostly every open port checker available :p

What do I need to running to get people to connect to the server:
What do I need to running to allow people to connect to the server? Xammp, Apache, The server...

Config.Lua file:
I have edited this file but I don't know if I did it correctly, I've also searched around the forums but the search isen't so great <_< anyways I put my actual ip adress? as the connection ip... and changed sql database and everything.. but I'm not sure if it's right.

I'm pretty sure I got down everything else but just need help with these things.. I just joined otland and opentibia servers in general and would love to get to know more about hosting/running a server :p

Thanks in advance

Sometimes Disabling Router Firewall can help.

Also if you got multi-computers in your house using same network then you have to set static IP on your own pc.

192.168.1.5/192.168.1.3 Ipv4 settings xD

Back