• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle [Ultra Violet vs. Merchant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
yoho

Rules;
You shall not thieve others work
You shall be done in Tuesday 30/09/08
YOUR NAME MUST BE IN THE SIGNATURE OR YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED!

your theme will be
kung_fu_panda_movie_image.jpg

Last edited:
Guys please post your work tomorrow or you'll be disqualified both from the competition.

ive been away all week so i havnt seen this thread but do i send u my sig or do i post it on here or wat i do im confused? lol i didnt know there was a set theme either no 1 has told me nothing

i hav my entry rite now lol 5:58 pm wednesday (plus i live in nz so we ahead of every 1 else in the world) lol i can send it to now if u want me to zoooro

Edit:
here its is
kungfupanda1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i hav my entry rite now lol 5:58 pm wednesday (plus i live in nz so we ahead of every 1 else in the world) lol i can send it to now if u want me to zoooro

Edit:
here its is
kungfupanda1.jpg

Looks good. But your a little late maybe? :O

Edit:
here its is
kungfupanda1.jpg

Somehow it seems a tad different from a creative manipulation...

Are you sure you used the render given xD?

edit:

aah... I see the little squirm now... my bad :<

Wrong theme you guys booth are disqualified, sorry.

Next round is next friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back