• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Benefits of a donator subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd let everyone know the benefits of becoming a donator, and tell you what we're going to use the money for.

Since we don't have any annoying advertisements that we get paid for displaying, this is the only way we can get money to improve OtLand. We prefer to not add any annoying advertisements on our forum since we know how much everyone hates them, we are not trying to make money for ourselves but to keep OtLand alive and to improve OtLand. The money we get by donations will be used to pay the domain, pay for the vBulletin license, pay for the server OtLand is being hosted on and other costs.

Donators also get better usergroup permissions than members during their donator subscription time, here is a list of the difference between donators and members:
Code:
[I]Usergroup[/I]		[U]Members[/U]		[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Donators[/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Max PM's[/B]		500		2000
[B]Avatar WxH[/B]		100x100		120x120
[B]Avatar File Size[/B]	150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Picture WxH[/B]	500x200		500x200
[B]Signature Size[/B]		150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Max length [/B]	1500		2500
[B]Signature Max Lines[/B]	8		9
[B]Signature Max [size][/B]	6		7
[B]Signature Max Images[/B]	5		7
[B]Album Picture WxH[/B]	1024x768	1280x1024
[B]Album Max Size (one)[/B]	3MB		5MB
[B]Album Max Pictures[/B]	500		2750
[B]Album Max Size (all)[/B]	10MB		45MB

Besides all those benefits you will also get access to our exclusive Donators Board where you can find things we only share with the donators.

The current prices for donator subscriptions:
Code:
[B]Price	Duration[/B]
[B]$[/B]62.5	three years
[B]$[/B]25	a year
[B]$[/B]15	a half year
[B]$[/B]9	three months

You can get your donator subscription by following this link (only available for PayPal at the moment):
http://otland.net/payments.php.

After donating you will automatically become a Donator once PayPal notifies our server that you have paid.

Thanks to everyone who is donating to help us!

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donators will have access to the private subversion. Whether you consider it selling or not, it IS legal to charge money for a copy of GNU GPL licensed code even if you aren't the copyright holder.

and thanks to me for idea? :DDDD

@down
Sorry then, I didn't saw =\

Last edited:
i dont see the point? even if you had the "donators section" people would just leak the donators stuff anyway... as for the hosted server thingymajig... just go for a free 1? cost u nothing... stays open for ever...

if i misunderstood tell me :D

Well... you're kind of wrong :p...

I like being a donator because...

- I have access to the donators board...
- I have a blue bolded name that represents another membership...
- I have more capacity in my inbox...
- I can have an avatar of 120px x 120px...
- I can have more signature lenght...
- I have more album size...

What would I need? :p

We also have other "special services" which can be found in the donators forum.

Support section in donator's board is more frequently checked by us moderators and admins, so you're bound to get a lot more help in there.

Yo, I would like to donate u with two reasons

First is to help this forum cause its very good
Second is I Dont like my nick, is there any possibility to change nick for donate? I Dont want any + stuff for donate, just change nick to "Integral" :p What do u say?

edited: Also I see that some people have blue nicks and some orange, whats diffrence in donates for this??

Last edited:

Second is I Dont like my nick, is there any possibility to change nick for donate? I Dont want any + stuff for donate, just change nick to "Integral" :p What do u say?

edited: Also I see that some people have blue nicks and some orange, whats diffrence in donates for this??

Red Nick text = Administradors
Orange Nick text = Board Moderators
Green Nick text = Global Moderators

yes you can get a name change. there is a sticky thread named 'name-change requests'.

i dont see the point? even if you had the "donators section" people would just leak the donators stuff anyway... as for the hosted server thingymajig... just go for a free 1? cost u nothing... stays open for ever...

if i misunderstood tell me :D

Btw, there are many scripts kept in the donators section which didn't leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have a credit card i will be glad if there will be somthing like daopay.com or somthing :p then i will donate.

i don't have a credit card i will be glad if there will be somthing like daopay.com or somthing :p then i will donate.

Yes, I think if there would be ability to pay by daopay more people would become a donators.

Yes, I think if there would be ability to pay by daopay more people would become a donators.

DaoPay is not a good option as I see in ChristianDb post, so I guess PayPal will stay for a long time.

But is not too hard, if you are in school yet, and your parents give you maybe $1 or $2 per day, with 1 1/2 week(s), you'll earn enough for a donation subscription, just ask to your parents if you can use $9 from their credit card, for the donation subscription, and give them the money, of course....

:)

It will be like 30 euro instead of 10 then because daopay takes 60% lol.

it's sad truth :p

Yeah... :(

I sure will donate heard alot about you hun, am praying and do not know where to turn but you did work side by side with jonern on forgotten server maybe you can help, if hector knows I am doing this for jonern i will be ddos again and again, but here goes:
I am praying so hard you can help me, I gave my word to jonern (who was one who helped create the forgotten server, to take care and host his ot till he returned from army, origional name was acidsot.no-ip.org, this guy Hector who said he would help me, with bugs on our custom maps stole server, changed name to acidsot.no-ip.biz, now othera server. I have recreated acids for jonern and we are putting our custom maps back, is there anyway something can be done? he also is using my ip, his server is namefake and most of my players are there, I was threatened with ddos if I tried to say or do anything, he has done that in past. I am not a child am disabled mom, and i gave my word to protect, for needing help when was so sick this guy took complete advantage, he had script made to keylogg me and took all, kicked me off my own server, and sold it. I do not care about server I care about namefake, acidsot.no-ip.biz should not be allowed was jonerns and kristians for years i mean least 6 years. I know that you are logical and fair, heard alot, so yea in way am begging to make them change ip and name or ban them off ot list, for that server and players didnt belong to him, or person he sold it to. I had over 100 players and was 3rd on list for america jonern was so proud now hate to tell him it was stolen. Thanks for all you can do.

It seems something is blocking me from donating, says I do not have access, answer me here and I will then donate when I am able to. Thanks, All of you I do not know but am so proud of the creations I have seen with all the servers, I started looking and omg some of the minds behind this, like I told Jonern long ago, he should get a few together and go into making his own games and make money off of it. Alot of you are very talented. To me this is not waste of money probably wont use otland alot, but is worth every penny. Take care and send me reply. Thanks Joy

Just purchased a subscription for 3 years. Deserving of every penny.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back