• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

best engine for ots 8.6?

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best engine for OTS 8.6
I heard there are versions 1.3 and 1.5 after 8.6. Is it best to use them now? which one specifically? they're safe? Are there any bugs to fix in them?

thank you very much for your help. is this about the versions from these links?

is this a version for the 8.6 client? I can't find the information anywhere.

The title indicates that TFS 1.5 nekiro is only for version 7.72, another for version 8.0, and another exclusively for 8.6, each version separated. If you've chosen TFS 1.5 for version 8.6, then you should use the Cipsoft client specifically for version 8.6, not all versions. You can indeed use the OTClient and set it for version 8.6 to connect to the server seamlessly. Does that clarify it?

Otclient

client cip- click on version 8.6 and it will download automatically.

I'm trying to compile from the link above, but I have an error in the first step.

after entering:
sudo apt install git cmake build-essential liblua5.4-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev libfmt-dev sol2 g++-10

I get error:
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package sol2

Please help.

EDIT
even though there is an error. managed to compile TFS correctly.
Post automatically merged:

however, the problem persists. I can't compile tfs on Ubuntu due to an error

E: Unable to locate package sol2

I don't know why it worked before. now I have reinstalled VPS and the compilation does not work. I chose the same system

Last edited:
Back