• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best map to edit?

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
As the title says, what is the best map to edit?
I really enjoy editing maps, but I dont have alot of maps to edit..

So, what ya think?

Regards.

Seriously what is up with everyone.. I mean why can't you just make your own map instead of editing someone elses... I'm so freaking tired of all these stupid forgotten maps and the rest of the horrible maps... I've seen them so many times. I would have so much more respect if someone map their own map instead of editing a stupid map.

this minimap looks like a screen from early 7.4 mapping xD

Seriously what is up with everyone.. I mean why can't you just make your own map instead of editing someone elses... I'm so freaking tired of all these stupid forgotten maps and the rest of the horrible maps... I've seen them so many times. I would have so much more respect if someone map their own map instead of editing a stupid map.

Have you ever made your own map from scratch? I've made a map 99% myself (stole a temple concept from a server a long time ago) and it was the most painstaking thing I've ever done for a server. Since I'm not a mapper, you can imagine, hundreds of hours on a map for a server that may not even launch. My server had a peak of 14 players. This was the third server I ever made (8.0). So I understand why people want a base model to start with.

@OT: What kind of server do you want to create? PvP/RPG/Teleport

Red

I'd take a look at the Maps section in downloads and maybe take a few maps to start off, then work off those.
Popular distributions aren't really for RPG I don't feel.

Red

Back