• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Tibia Cheat nowadays, FOR OT's ?

Which one is the best?

• Total voters

Benna

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I've heard Ibot is good, but that xenobot is better, and redbot is not worth trying...

So i wonder, which one is the best? As i've seen there is many Ibot cracked versions out there that works for OT's and none Xenobot that is cracked, i'm correct?

I haven't played since 8.6 protocoll and used elfbot, so i wish to hear what you think about these bots, i'm going to play on a 9.7+, 9.81 server.
Thanks in advance

Why do you think that? Have you tried both?

Nope only tried Xeno. You know they have a trial at their website.

And the only reason why I say Xeno is because it the most famous one so I'm just guessing its good. :D

Xenobot and magebot... magebot have autoexploring to cavebot that is useful if you dont want make waypoints.

No cavebot...

It does have a cavebot, hell would i mention it, if it didn't?

What makes it better on OTs though is you don't need to make waypoints for it, thought you can if you want. What it has is its own explore feature that will run round a cave system without wtps.

Back