• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best way to prevent mass pking of newcomers?

@Up
not rly they can choose vocation there and there will be monsteres that are in mainland for e.g dragons , dragon lords etc

I got the best solution for you marre but you will need someone which is really good with scripts and so.

Heres the idea i got for you.

If player1 attacks player2 within the range of 8-40 and the damage is > (0) then block all damage.

Sure this will prevent the mass killing on the range of Level 8-40.
But wont solve the problem with blocking in wars. So i thought of something i've seen in another Server which is...

If a player within the range of 8-40 walks into a player higher then 40 then pass through them.

Its just an idea :)

I got the best solution for you marre but you will need someone which is really good with scripts and so.

Heres the idea i got for you.

If player1 attacks player2 within the range of 8-40 and the damage is > (0) then block all damage.

Sure this will prevent the mass killing on the range of Level 8-40.
But wont solve the problem with blocking in wars. So i thought of something i've seen in another Server which is...

If a player within the range of 8-40 walks into a player higher then 40 then pass through them.

Its just an idea :)

My name is not Marre, and I think I will stick to Elf's solution. Thanks anyway.

0.4 ---> config.lua ---> Level protection XX.

If you are lower level than xx, you can not block war because people without protection walk right through you. D:

Back